GreyGhost
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Can't Find Trash

[Post New]by GreyGhost on Apr 2, 16 3:53 PM
Not sure how far through the game I am, but was at the Float Plane Dock scene where the head ranger is waving goodbye, and though I replayed the scene several times, I never could find the 7th piece of trash. Most of them weren't too hard to find, but I went over and over that scene, clicking on possibilities, and nothing could be found. Has anyone else found all 7?

I'm also having intermittent issues with something like a feed back buzz every once in a while when I'm switching scenes, but it's not happening all the time, so not sure whether to put in the tech issues thread or not.

Re:Can't Find Trash

[Post New]by CAMELIACULPEPPER on Apr 2, 16 11:40 PM
I can't find it either. I have also re-played the scene several times.

[Post New]by CAMELIACULPEPPER on Apr 3, 16 12:10 AM
OK I found it. It's in the cockpit. I had to use the mega hint. I never would have found that.

[Post New]by phainopatty on Apr 4, 16 2:50 PM
I found the one in the cockpit, but am still missing one!

[Post New]by heatherington on Apr 7, 16 5:38 AM
its always the bottles that stymie me. Especially the clear ones. Look for brown bottles as well. They are better hidden in this game and yes they hide in the closeups.

[Post New]by jackywilson on Apr 7, 16 10:23 AM
Thank you!!!! I kept having problems with finding the last piece and it was in the cockpit. I appreciate the help!!

sandyshome
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by sandyshome on Apr 12, 16 11:12 AM
Thank you so much!! I never did see it in the cockpit, but I just clicked in the area and there it was. A clear plastic bottle. Thanks for the help!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 12, 16 9:56 PM
sandyshome wrote:Thank you so much!! I never did see it in the cockpit, but I just clicked in the area and there it was. A clear plastic bottle. Thanks for the help!

Exactly! I was going out of my mind looking for that. So glad I checked here.

Thanks very much, Camelia!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 12, 16 10:18 PM
phainopatty wrote:I found the one in the cockpit, but am still missing one!

You probably found it long ago, but just in case... The other one I had a very hard time spotting was a paper bag down on one of the piers.

shripch
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,952 Posts

[Post New]by shripch on May 15, 16 7:36 PM
CAMELIACULPEPPER wrote:OK I found it. It's in the cockpit. I had to use the mega hint. I never would have found that.
Thank you thank you!!!!

[Post New]by banjogirl07 on May 16, 16 2:56 PM
okay! Found that one. but still cant find the last piece of trash at the red canyon geyser.

[Post New]by Cybercatx2012q on Aug 10, 16 4:55 PM
I want the completion of that frame and so opted not to use the hint. It was the toughest scene by far. I started clicking around and located what I think were gold coins as they went into the recycle can, and that finally gave me the gold star (I hate not being able to find the last trash item and played that game 4 times before I located it).

Go to: