Foresyth Level

[Post New]by Drachenfuer on Dec 26, 09 7:07 PM
I am currently stuck on this one. Got everything fine except for enviromental rating. I can get it up to a thousand but no furhter. Have built fountain, monument and plaza and have only cut down trees to make roads to the resources. What am I missing?

Re:Foresyth Level

[Post New]by doublenerds on Dec 26, 09 7:32 PM
Build more fountains and monuments! They take up very little space, do not need to be near a road, and add to your environmental rating each time you build a new one.

You also want to make sure that all your garbage is getting picked up and that all your buildings are repaired and upgraded. Each level you upgrade a house increases its environmental score by +1.

dlindab
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by dlindab on Dec 27, 09 12:06 PM
What had me stuck on this one was that the sawmill would not produce. The truck would sit there idle and would not fill with lumber. Then realized that the trees around the sawmill were gone and had to replant forest. TOO FUNNY !!

[Post New]by ejacqui on Dec 27, 09 8:14 PM
I upgraded everything, planted forest in every empty square, and then planted very quickly around the sawmill so it was entirely reforested on every surrounding square. I planted quickly enough to rack up environment points before the sawmill denuded the surrounding area again.

[Post New]by Drachenfuer on Dec 29, 09 9:24 PM
For some reason I got all the way to this level thinking you can only build one fountain and one monument. DUH! Hehe, built a few more and got past this no problem. Thanks for the tip!

Go to: