DameSuzan
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

FREE STUFF LIST - from Sophia #48188

[Post New]by DameSuzan on Apr 3, 16 3:33 AM
It has been great giving stuff away, the most fun I have had yet! LOL

So here is a list of what I have. I am still getting odds and ends, and will update the list if it changes very much.

I would like to give stuff to players who are broke and frustrated by obstacles that can only be solved with money. If you can afford it, do that. Otherwise, even with the simple large-number items, if I can find ten I have, I give ten every day.

Thanks for the fun, i enjoyed being a small part of the forum. I especially enjoyed reading other folks' solutions.

here is the list:

Collection Activators

candle 52
cork 67
dark glass bottle 14
funnel 15
mystic sign 91
basket 21
safety pin 46
stone arrowhead 66
magnifying glass 68
ritual stones 101
incense sticks 2
sand of time 3
clay figurine 4
sacred lotus flower 3
ancient ashes 1
marsh gas 23
orc shaman’s stone 2
voodoo doll 7
grave ground 12
thistle 10
salt crystal `13
Christmas candle 14
party popper 15
golden pinecone 14

Weapons and Lures

blessed shield 107
Pendant w/Holy water 40
pebbles 45
invisible hat 104
talisman of light 83
perfume sprayer 1
Ankh 7
Eye of **** 14

Items[u]

tar torch 63
sack of grain 19
amethyst rosary 16
wick 19
barrels 13
nails 370
board 228
Hapi ritual jar 18
Duamutef ritual jar 10
Imseti ritual jar 7
Qebehsenuef ritual jar 2
emerald gem 12
sapphire gem 32
topaz gem 11
garnet gem 23
onyx gem 16
aquamarine 21
sail cloth 22
tar 56
cannonballs 5
anchor chain 122
rum 15
paper streamer 11
Christmas decoration 12
magic garland 3
snow scarf 3

sholady
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re:FREE STUFF LIST - from Sophia #48188

[Post New]by sholady on Apr 3, 16 10:21 AM
wow is there any stuff left?

DameSuzan
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by DameSuzan on Apr 3, 16 11:40 AM
everything on the list is left. Leave your id# here and put the requests in, I will work on trying to get the right stuff to the right peoples!

zigzagbuddha
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by zigzagbuddha on Apr 3, 16 12:24 PM
Great idea to post this list! Now I know what to ask for!

RUSS8444
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by RUSS8444 on Apr 3, 16 9:59 PM
My ID is 113638, Russ, am always in need of cards, grain, rosary beads, swords and of course black rats. Thank you for any help, you have previously gifted me some things and I thank you for that.

DameSuzan
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by DameSuzan on Apr 4, 16 7:33 PM
hiya Russ, you have to put the items in the request boxes for me to give them to you. Use one of your spaces for the 'always need' stuff, and I can pretty consistently give you those items.

I am not playing at all, but I still get stuff from the shelter, so I will update the list tomorrow with more items. Or more of the same items. Or something... *smile*

I am playing Hero of the Kingdom 2, which keeps me busy and always progresses, no tricks. It is not as involved as Wanderland, but I don't feel cheated.

Hint: do not doo any part of a quest until you can do all parts, since you may lose everything in the next update. Sigh. I still feel bad that I spent money to get stolen from me. Grrrr.

sorry. you are a great group! No problem.

Alplady
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Alplady on Apr 13, 16 6:10 PM
thank you for your help. Very new to the game and not sure of what I am doing

sholady
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by sholady on Apr 13, 16 9:16 PM
id# 26948 anything you want to pass my way will be greatly appreciated. If I can gift it away I will do that too. Thank you.

[Post New]by Sprinkles2u on Apr 16, 16 3:20 AM
My ID is 59425 and I love adding new friends.

Mojo70
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Mojo70 on Apr 16, 16 7:10 AM
What a nice thing to do! Please add me, I am always in need of stuff lol I am a daily player and gift to my friends every day too, so anyone can add me

psyche_
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by psyche_ on Apr 16, 16 4:22 PM
wow, nice of you new to this game. ID 183456.
Am looking for tar and perfume sprayer in my wish list if you've still got any left, please.

Any one else, please feel free to add me and I'll try and gift (as I said, I'm new, so don't have much in my inventory lol)

linda2997
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by linda2997 on Apr 16, 16 4:29 PM
Hello Sophia, Please add me to your list as well linda2997 ID#50947 thank you so much. Whatever you can send me would be wonderful. I am a daily player as well as many other people are who are playing this game, my hubby and I are retired and one of us are always on the computer playing games or looking things up. I play this game for hours until he needs it. I also send gifts when I have the items other folks need. Thank you for the gifts you send me. linda2997

Edited on 04/16/2016 at 4:32:54 PM PST

DameSuzan
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by DameSuzan on Apr 16, 16 10:02 PM
I have been soo busy, sorry about not posting a new list yet. It is 'bee season' and the live bees are delivered in two or three days, and we have about 450 packets to distribute in 48 hours, or adopt the bees as our own. Beekeeping is about the most interesting thing I have worked with in a decade. And since I work at the small honey store, I have listened and learned enough to guide folk to the right products for their beekeeping as well as the benefits and uses for honey. I guess we are the closest place in about 100 miles that has raw unfiltered real honey from real bees, so we get all the brewers (lots of knowledge now about mead!), hippies (I stand proud as a member of the clan), and people seriously interested in non-chemical healing and eating. It's cool. I am old (59), my friends own the store, and it has been more fun and joy than I deserve! I actually look forward to going to work.

Anyway - sorry, bee season - I will get a list out in the next couple days. I am gifting daily, when it lets me (apparently two day weekends apply) and I am trying to keep track of the place in the alphabet where I stopped, so I can fairly do this. I do not have any seals, and if you don't get something from me in three or four days, it means I don't have your stuff.

Thanks for all the nice words!

[Post New]by Sprinkles2u on Apr 22, 16 3:23 PM
I am a little stuck trying to get one of those chest things done, All I need is 5 planks or wood boards in the next few hours. You all have been so generous and I thank you for the new friends requests.
Sprinkles

DameSuzan
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by DameSuzan on Apr 23, 16 5:14 PM
I am so sorry. It has been four days, but they still won't let me give anything away, 10/10 given. I assume it is on purpose.

amybeth714
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by amybeth714 on Apr 23, 16 9:32 PM
DameSusan, are you making sure you are out of the game at midnight your time? a little before is best. The game resets then and if you are on it- it won't reset. Just another fun little quirk to this game...

larrymaz
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by larrymaz on Apr 25, 16 11:57 PM
HI ID is 177426. Can use anything but would really like some funnels. Thanks

RUSS8444
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by RUSS8444 on May 1, 16 4:45 PM
Thanks for the several items you have gifted to me, the cross and wing things (Egy. stuff) were very helpful. Please check my want list as I up date it daily. Thanks again.

carsnanny
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by carsnanny on May 2, 16 6:12 PM
Anything you have would be great. 172945. Good luck with the bees.

Jax66
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Jax66 on May 4, 16 5:42 AM
Hi-- boy could this ol' geezer use some help..........love the game but having a difficult time getting anywhere. My Id is 184408 Thanks so much for any help you may send.

Go to: