bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fashion Assistant forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 27, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to Fashion Assistant forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fashion Assistant players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Fashion Assistant forum

[Post New]by merryann1960 on Dec 29, 09 12:35 PM
I love Hidden Object games immensly but this one is kinda tough. You have more than one of the objects you are lookin for and keep clicking on one and it is not it so they need to specify which one. But, I played trial and decided to buy it. While playing, not sure which level, the game just closed and now I cannot play it anymore because it loads and when i click play, the game closes again. WHAT DO I DO to fix this problem.
Hope ya can help me
maryann

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Dec 29, 09 10:56 PM
merryann, I am having the same problem. I played the demo fine. It was when I bought the game that I started having major problems. I had to delete and reinstall three times and finally I had to delete the first "character" I had made losing all my progress. I went a lot further on my second character and after getting halfway through the game, it just closes on me again. I've never had a problem with any other games on this site so there must be something wrong with this one.

Otherwise, I find that I really enjoy this game. The graphics are good, the hint system is good and refills relatively quickly, the music is cute and the storyline is interesting. Who hasn't had an irritating boss before? The minigames are good and if there happens to be one you either can't do or can't stand to do, there is the ability to skip and move on in the game. Overall, it is an enjoyable and relaxing way to spend some free time. A nice basic game.

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Jan 3, 10 12:17 PM
After finishing the demo, I decided not to buy this game. One I don't care for the subject matter of the game. Two, it's frustrating to click on an item that you know fits the item on the list but doesn't fulfill the request. Third, the mini games were not challenging.

On the other hand, the graphics were well done. The story line was ok for those that like the fashion world. For me, the only fashion world I enjoy is Ugly Betty. Also, I didn't experience any technical difficulties.

But overall, this game is
not for me.

[Post New]by RachelRex on Jun 8, 10 2:25 PM
Does anyone know how to organize the agenda? It is really confusing me

Go to: