Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Rebuilding the castle's Alley

[Post New]by Vichrice on Apr 4, 16 2:48 AM
Hello,

will it be possible to rebuild the alley without completing the Ballroom?
I need a place to spend white bricks but the Ballroom only needs the black ones at the moment. And I don't have enough seals to build the second tower, which I skipped.

Also for the record,
Alley 1 requires 3 Alluring ambers and 4700 magic.
I'll update tomorrow with the cost to open Alley 2.

blulapis
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Rebuilding the castle's Alley

[Post New]by blulapis on Apr 4, 16 4:27 AM
The game goes somewhat in order, so you'll have to finish the ballroom first. Hold onto your white bricks, the ballroom needs them too. Just keep going, you'll get there!

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Vichrice on Apr 4, 16 6:39 AM
blulapis wrote:Hold onto your white bricks, the ballroom needs them too. Just keep going, you'll get there!

I'd love to hold on to this and that... but I can only carry this much.
So far I'm spending basalt on the bricks and amber on Alluring, but lately I'm getting much fewer red runes, so the amber starts to build up.
Plus, I'm ignoring all those helpful villagers offering amber all the time. It makes me sad, knowing I'll need tons of it later.

BTW, when am I going to need yellow runes? I have use for all other colors but I'm getting mostly the yellow ones. Should I carry them or convert to red? Are they super-scarce later?

Edited on 04/04/2016 at 6:44:35 AM PST

blulapis
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by blulapis on Apr 4, 16 7:07 AM
I wouldn't worry about the runes, they don't take up storage space. But yes, you'll mostly need red runes to build the castle. And if you convert them to red, you can make more alluring Amber. And no, yellow runes don't become super scarce. Converting them to red is one of the main ways to get red.

In terms of neighbors, those requests will keep coming, so no worries there either.

One thing at a time. You need dark bricks, so sell off other things to make space. If you need to, you can even sell off some of the white bricks and make a bundle of money. You can always make more later. For now, stop making white bricks now, if you are, use your resources for dark bricks.

The castle takes a looooong time. It's worth it, but I wouldn't feel rushed, you've got a ways to go. thats the biggest challenge with the castle. Be patient, it takes tons of bricks. But the game will give you all the resources you need.

Hope that's helpful!

Edited on 04/04/2016 at 7:16:57 AM PST

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Vichrice on Apr 4, 16 11:12 PM
Just an update if anyone is writing these down.
Alley 1 gives about 40 magic.
The cost to open Alley 2 is 4 Alluring and... 6500 magic.

Go to: