Generator

[Post New]by Heather0104 on Dec 27, 09 9:10 AM
Totally new at this.. game fantastic however I am stuck on the generator have spark plug toggled, flipped, and primed still not working I think by now the cell phone batteries are totally dead. Need help.
? do I have to hit the bunny on the head before I can activate the generator if so hammer will not stay for me to do that.. should I be somewhere else and collect other clue's

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Generator

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 27, 09 9:23 AM
There is no bunny head in the regular version of the game.

Did you do the puzzle on the sailor's trunk and get the instructions for the generator?

[Post New]by Heather0104 on Dec 27, 09 9:27 AM
yes I did the puzzle in the bedroom at the beginning of the game

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 27, 09 9:29 AM
Ok. A, B and C won't change, the counters for D, E and F will reset if you leave the puzzle.

Re:Generator + Rabbit

[Post New]by Heather0104 on Dec 27, 09 9:59 AM
The rabbit statue by the generator so I do not have to hit that with the hammer as I have the regular version.

[Post New]by Heather0104 on Dec 27, 09 10:42 AM
Thank you got it started.

[Post New]by calidare on Dec 27, 09 5:38 PM
how do I get the rabbit's head,calidare

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 28, 09 2:45 AM
Buy the collector's edition, calidare.

[Post New]by Granny_Sleuth on Dec 28, 09 2:50 PM
I have found the spark plug but am not able to get it from the lawn mower. Nothing I have in inventory will do the trick. Cannot find anything else to "Search for" in a list. I don't know what to do next. The journal is on page 20. Can some one help please? I have found three of the group that went to Dire Grove. Each one had a puzzle piece, The Fisherman, The Hunter, and The Blacksmith!

Edited on 12/28/2009 at 2:53:21 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 29, 09 1:53 AM
You need to get to the back part of the farmhouse, across the gap in the floor (for which you will need an inventory item). Once there, look in a drawer (not HOG).

[Post New]by trr1967j1 on Jun 18, 14 6:47 AM
I put the spark plug on but the generator will not start. Can someone please help me?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 21, 14 2:57 AM
trr1967j1 wrote:I put the spark plug on but the generator will not start. Can someone please help me?
Hi trr1967j1! Welcome to the forum!!
Did you get the instructions from the trunk, as mentioned in a post above?

Wren3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Wren3 on Sep 1, 14 1:13 PM
Also having trouble with generator. Have followed the instructions at least 10 different times with the spark plug in. It will not start.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 13, 14 9:27 PM
Wren3 wrote:Also having trouble with generator. Have followed the instructions at least 10 different times with the spark plug in. It will not start.
You will not be able to solve the generator if you have not already obtained the instruction manual within your game…this is why this question is repeated. So, did you obtain the instructions within your game? Not using instructions from anywhere else?

Go to: