Veronica25

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Apr 4, 16 5:10 PM
Holy Cow Veronica25. A million points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, I'm sure its a record of some sort, have never seen that - ever!

I havent played any quests this week, havent looked at legends in awhile, so I thought let me see whats going on, who's doing what and there is that score.

Amazing!

edited for typo's

Edited on 04/04/2016 at 5:11:40 PM PST

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

Re:Veronica25

[Post New]by clm5457 on Apr 4, 16 5:19 PM
She's not only a great player but an amazing neighbor. Always their to help with expeditions and sends a gift everyday. Wish I had more like her.

Oh, and your a great neighbor too star.

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Apr 4, 16 5:28 PM
Ditto clm, lol

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Apr 4, 16 5:31 PM
Veronica25, I have an opening in my guild.

I am so without guile, please excuse me.

vernonia25
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by vernonia25 on Apr 5, 16 3:52 AM
Thanks for the congratulations on the high score. I opened up Lairiel's Voice and played through the third maze until I had gone up four levels. I then stayed up all night and assembled a whole bunch of artifacts I had been saving up for about a year. I had been playing ghosts as much as possible until I had 200 each of the artifacts you get from ghosts. Assembling those is the main reason my score is so high. I do not play competitions otherwise would be happy to join your guild. I do need more good neighbors like clm5457 so I sent you a invite star.

karenf
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by karenf on Apr 5, 16 6:48 AM
Congratulations Vernonia25, what an amazing accomplishment, bet you are tired now and need to sleep. Glad you are one of my neighbors.

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Apr 5, 16 7:27 AM
I accepted Veronica! Thanks!

uptownnola
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by uptownnola on Apr 5, 16 11:15 AM
vernonia25 wrote:Thanks for the congratulations on the high score. I opened up Lairiel's Voice and played through the third maze until I had gone up four levels. I then stayed up all night and assembled a whole bunch of artifacts I had been saving up for about a year. I had been playing ghosts as much as possible until I had 200 each of the artifacts you get from ghosts. Assembling those is the main reason my score is so high. I do not play competitions otherwise would be happy to join your guild. I do need more good neighbors like clm5457 so I sent you a invite star.

WOW - now that is strategy and dedication. I am keeping this in mind for the future- if I can find a time when my eyes can stay open long enough to stay up all night - I don't drink coffee, but I can brew a mean tea !

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Apr 5, 16 12:04 PM
Wow Veronica25! That is a big accomplishment. Congratulations. And as others have said, quite the dedication and strategy .

Katwoman991
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by Katwoman991 on Apr 5, 16 1:55 PM
Congratulations Veronica - I don't think that I have ever seen a Collectors score that high, besides your other achievements.
My hat's off to you - I'm sure your ready to crash now..lol
Kat

Edited on 04/05/2016 at 1:56:13 PM PST

Go to: