BlackestRose
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Can't Play Demo

[Post New]by BlackestRose on Dec 27, 09 11:52 AM
I have had this problem with another game, I click on the 'play' button but it loads for a few seconds as if it will start playing the game but it never does, it just lets you try again and I have uninstalled and restalled and the same problenm happens.

Re:Can't Play Demo

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Dec 27, 09 3:55 PM
my demo is expired. I just downloaded it today, never even played this game sounds like there are gremlins in the servers!

Bunita2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Bunita2 on Dec 28, 09 8:20 AM
I can't find it either - it is very annoying as I am wasting all my demo time .....HELP!

Bunita

[Post New]by cadrmr on Dec 29, 09 10:49 AM
It's not just the demo.....I have the game and its doing the same thing, can get into extra puzzles but not the game. Repairs in order?????

Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie387 on Dec 31, 09 8:14 PM
Have sent an email through Customer Service re this game, will see what happens.

Qismet
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Qismet on Jan 14, 10 11:05 AM
[b]

bought this game after having no trouble with the demo. after purchase, i could not load the game in order to play it. it would load to the "play" screen and then go back to the game selection menu on the game manager. i wrote to cs and they automatically gave me a credit so i guess the game is just screwed. there was no suggestion re: how to fix it or anything. i uninstalled and re-installed - no good. so i guess this is just a loser and everybody knows it.

Go to: