[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by victoightner on Nov 17, 17 3:05 AM

Edited on 11/17/2017 at 10:08:04 AM PST

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by creeksideator on Nov 19, 17 7:16 PM
Hi everyone I've been playing for several years and totally love this game, but I have to let you know when I feel something is wrong. The 30 day challenge is a little taxing on some of us, I enjoy them but this challenge has been a little unfair with ghost traps and a 30 day challenge. Trying to get 20 hints in 30 mins??? When it t make 2:00 to reset.. so you have to use or buy diamonds. The thrill of this game for me is earning using my brain to make way through the difficult challenges not buying my way out. If I'm wrong I'll say sorry. I don't know what the answer is some of us take a day off or a holiday the 30 day challenge are coming to offend, maybe give 48 hours for each challenge. Thank you for your hard work putting this together so we can enjoy our time.

I would like to apologize to the designers, I read the challenge totally wrong. I guess we all make mistakes thank you for responding to my rant . I do love this game.

Edited on 11/20/2017 at 7:32:33 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,100 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 20, 17 4:04 PM
Hello creeksideator,

Thank you for providing that feedback about that task in the Castle Challenge. For this particular challenge, if you have wands or crystal balls available, it may be handy to try these, as that allows you to "use a hint" without waiting for that countdown timer. These don't need to be purchased using diamonds, and may be won in other side games or even randomly found while crafting or finishing a hidden object scene. That said, those items as well as resetting the cool down timer can be purchased with diamonds, so I can definitely understand where you are coming from regarding this task.

Since using a natural hint takes 2 minutes to cool down between uses on a hidden object scene, this task is definitely recommending using some built up wands or crystal balls, if they are available, since only 15 hints can be done naturally using that method. Some players have included these items on their wish lists for hint-based tasks such as this, and it might be helpful to do that for this particular task as some players may have quite a stockpile they wouldn't mind gifting to those who would like a wand or crystal ball. These items may also drop while crafting or doing other quests and hidden object scenes.

Thank you for providing your feedback, and I hope that this suggestion is helpful for this particular task in the challenge. I'll be sure to provide your feedback to the right teams behind the game so they know what you've experienced. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Cancerkills on Nov 20, 17 5:42 PM
Have been trying to find the place to find friends. I’ve been failing. I play on an iPad. Friends code is i2480712. Please add me and pass the code if you know others who are looking. Thanks

http://www.wecareskincare.com/nuvega-lash/

[Post New]by TracyBesaw on Nov 20, 17 10:19 PM
Nuvega Lash Taking up a new hobby can calm your mind, and it might even benefit your skin. When you are plagued by stress, acne usually ensues. Taking time off for fun things, like a hobby, can relax you and will improve oxygen flow through your body, which benefits the complexion.Keep your skin beautiful by sleeping! Not getting enough sleep will show on your pores and your skin. Eight hours is optimal, but seven should be okay.
ReadMore>>>http://www.wecareskincare.com/nuvega-lash/

Go to: