Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Fantasy Quest 2 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 5, 16 12:58 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 04/05/2016 at 6:22:38 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Fantasy Quest 2 here.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 5, 16 6:24 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Fantasy Quest 2 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Fantasy Quest 2.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Apr 5, 16 7:47 AM
The graphics were pretty. I liked the relaxing music, except for the part after "winning".
Did I miss something on 18? No matter how many flames and purple flowers I matched, it wasn't enough. I'd like to know, because I like this game, which includes solitaire, also!

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Apr 5, 16 9:30 AM
This is a fun, light Match 3/ Solitaire game. It is essentially a match 3 game but some solitaire games are put in at the end of some levels.

There is a timer but it doesn't matter if you beat the time or not. You win stars if you beat the time.

I only played the demo but I did not see a shop where you can buy powerups. Powerups are acquired as the game is played. Right now I only see four powerups that are acquired through four fairies. There might be more fairies or help as the game progresses. I would think the game will become a lot more interesting and difficult after the introductory "Dirty River" level but I will find that out later.

I recommend this game. I give it out of 5.

[Post New]by rokapublish on Apr 5, 16 10:05 AM
cabanaeast18 wrote:The graphics were pretty. I liked the relaxing music, except for the part after "winning".
Did I miss something on 18? No matter how many flames and purple flowers I matched, it wasn't enough. I'd like to know, because I like this game, which includes solitaire, also!

@cabanaeast18: You can remove poison tiles just like dirty tiles by removing objects from them. Clean the entire board or the poison will eventually cover it completely. Don't focus to build bombs, just create rows of at least 3 matching objects on the poison tiles. After you cleaned the board you must rescue the fishes.

Hope I could help.

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Apr 5, 16 12:34 PM
Thank you, Rokapublish!

Spookys_Mom
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Spookys_Mom on Apr 6, 16 12:02 PM
"@cabanaeast18: You can remove poison tiles just like dirty tiles by removing objects from them. Clean the entire board or the poison will eventually cover it completely. Don't focus to build bombs, just create rows of at least 3 matching objects on the poison tiles. After you cleaned the board you must rescue the fishes. "

Rokapublish,
I can't figure out how to get the dirty tiles clean. I click on them but it does not remove anything from them. I am still at the beginning so I have not seen any poison yet. How do I remove the objects from them? Right now I am just dropping them off the board since I can't get anything else to work..
Thanks!

[Post New]by rokapublish on Apr 7, 16 12:01 AM
Spookys_Mom wrote:"I can't figure out how to get the dirty tiles clean. I click on them but it does not remove anything from them. I am still at the beginning so I have not seen any poison yet. How do I remove the objects from them? Right now I am just dropping them off the board since I can't get anything else to work..
Thanks!

Hi Spookys_Mom, some squares are covered with yellow dirty tiles. Get rid of them by removing the objects on top of them.

If you don't sure how to win a level, go while playing into the menu > help. Here you'll find a small help library .

Does it help?

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by Pickles77 on Apr 14, 16 4:14 AM
Love this game!!! Graphics are beautiful, music relaxing and so happy to see solitaire in here as well!!! I noticed that there is also a Fantasy Quest 2 Collector's Edition released elsewhere, what is the difference between this one and the Collector's Edition and why was not the Collector's Edition released at BFG? Just wondering....

Ker72
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Ker72 on Apr 14, 16 5:42 AM
Dear Pickles77, thanks for enjoying the game. There is a Fantasy Quest 2 Collector's Edition. Compared to the present edition it contains a few extras, such as 80 new levels and three new chapters as well as two additional power-ups and new Match-3 challenges. Just for your information...

Go to: