bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Tangled Up!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 6, 16 12:29 AM
This is a story of two electric charges "Positive Charge" & "Negative Charge" who are paired by an electric string. One day the string that bonds them together gets tangled up and they’re unable to unite!

Seek the help of your best pals "Batteries" and apply the principles of magnetism. Remember, opposite attracts and like charges repel. Apply insulators, conductors and lone charges. Unlock a wide range of customization for the characters.

Can you help bring these two back together to let their eternal love blossom again?

pjplanner
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Tangled Up!

[Post New]by pjplanner on Apr 6, 16 3:37 AM
This is a great little game but it is a bit of a learning curve to get to know how to play it properly as the tutorial is very basic and does leave you to find things out for yourself. The irritations I have found so far is that if the batteries run out of power and you don't have any charge left in the bank, you have to wait until you can 'spin' to earn some more (if you are lucky!) and the 'spin' can only be accessed after the timer has run down which does take ages. This means you have to sit and wait or leave the game to come back a bit later. This interrupts the flow and is very frustrating. I also haven't come across a restart/replay button that can be accessed during gameplay - only if you fail that level and want to play again can you do so. Therefore if you do run out of battery charge you can't restart the level and you can't finish either.

I have bought it but didn't discover these nuisances until after I had... enjoy.

pjplanner
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Tangled Up!

[Post New]by pjplanner on Apr 6, 16 3:56 AM
pjplanner wrote:This is a great little game but it is a bit of a learning curve to get to know how to play it properly as the tutorial is very basic and does leave you to find things out for yourself. The irritations I have found so far is that if the batteries run out of power and you don't have any charge left in the bank, you have to wait until you can 'spin' to earn some more (if you are lucky!) and the 'spin' can only be accessed after the timer has run down which does take ages. This means you have to sit and wait or leave the game to come back a bit later. This interrupts the flow and is very frustrating. I also haven't come across a restart/replay button that can be accessed during gameplay - only if you fail that level and want to play again can you do so. Therefore if you do run out of battery charge you can't restart the level and you can't finish either.

I have bought it but didn't discover these nuisances until after I had... enjoy.

Update
Press pause to find the replay button. Basically, if you can finish the level within a certain number of moves then you don't need to recharge the batteries (20+ minutes wait before the spin button replenishes!). This means the replay button is essential - I have used it about 20 times already on one level. This game is now frustrating and a bit boring. Wish I hadn't bought it.

Go to: