Snooks_1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Ending

[Post New]by Snooks_1 on Dec 27, 09 9:49 PM
Hi everyone. I need some help with the ending. I couldn't complete the final chapter in time and the game suddenly said investigation complete and the game ended without giving me the chance to redo the chapter or guess who the murderer/s is. Has this happened to other people and can you let me know what I can do to fix the problem? I also had trouble with putting the blocks in the correct order in one chapter and the name of the boat in another but got it in the end.

thecatspjs
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Re:Ending

[Post New]by thecatspjs on Jan 6, 10 9:19 AM
I had the game end suddenly too. Unfortunately, I had to start over and replay the game and the second time it played through to the end. I've replayed all of the Agatha Christie HOGS so it wasn't a big issue for me to start again, but a bit annoying.

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by glb613 on Jan 6, 10 11:54 AM
Same thing happened to me and I don't want to start over. Can someone tell me who did it?

BUDDYROSE
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by BUDDYROSE on Jan 20, 10 8:04 PM
The ending makes no sense, so I won't tell you the ending! I spent so much time and aggravation putting tools by the chimney, teacups on a tray, letters on a yaht, and blocks in a row that I totally lost the point of the whole story. I got through it but I can't remember anything about the plot.

[Post New]by lilyanne on Mar 1, 10 7:29 PM
I have to agree with just about everyting everyone else has said. I was one Item away from the end, ran out of time and the game just ended! Without a chance to tredo the chapter.

[Post New]by wisegrammy on Jun 30, 10 2:34 PM
lilyanne wrote:I have to agree with just about everyting everyone else has said. I was one Item away from the end, ran out of time and the game just ended! Without a chance to tredo the chapter.

Yep, that's exactly what just happened to me.

[Post New]by tracsmi on Aug 24, 10 2:06 PM
I had this happen to me too. Many months ago, shortly after the game first came out, I wrote to Big Fish Games technical support and they told me to check that my video driver was up to date and other similar checks (all of which I had already done in an attempt to get another game to run). It seemed to me at the time that they were not prepared to acknowledge there is a problem with this game, and instead suggested it was a problem with my computer.

I now have a new computer, and still have the same problem; namely that when you run out of time before finding all the items the game moves on instead of replaying the chapter you did not complete. This can happen anywhere in the game, not just the final chapter, but it is most frustrating at the end as you do not get to finish the game and find out 'who dunnit'.

The technical people really ought to have sorted this out by now and provided an update to correct this problem. I wrote to them many months ago about it and they more or less told me it was my problem. Shame on them.

[Post New]by StaceyUK on May 19, 13 1:04 PM
I downloaded this game a few days ago and this happened to me. Replaying it for a second time to see what happens. Anyone know of a fix yet?

Go to: