in bunker - box on table

[Post New]by lilimarlen1 on Apr 6, 16 4:33 AM
hi, I am in the bunker and just finished the minigame, where I needed to move the soldier. I received a key and am supposed to also receive the spring, for the spapler I have in my inventory. however, I did not get the spring. now the hint button points me again to the box on the table, but I cannot open it for the second time, in order to get the spring.
please help.
lilimarlen

deerod2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:in bunker - box on table

[Post New]by deerod2 on Apr 6, 16 4:44 AM
I also have the same problem, can no get the spring either. To bad, I like the game and will not be able to complete unless BG does an update, refund time!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Apr 6, 16 7:54 PM
Hello lilimarlen1 and deerod2!

Welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling?

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

[Post New]by lilimarlen1 on Apr 7, 16 3:36 AM
yes, I have, but it did not change a thing. still not possible to activate the box a second time in order to get the spring.
lilimarlen

[Post New]by lilimarlen1 on Apr 7, 16 9:00 AM
I changed to a new profile and started the game over, and this time it worked. I finally got the spring.
lilimarlen

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Apr 7, 16 6:00 PM
lilimarlen1 wrote:I changed to a new profile and started the game over, and this time it worked. I finally got the spring.
lilimarlen

I'm sorry that didn't work, but glad you were able to make it through with a new profile!

YAY!

Go to: