Not enough Time Management games!!!

[Post New]by Witch420 on Apr 6, 16 9:11 AM
Hello BigFish....I love your site,been on here for years but,there are not enough time management games. Not the childish type but like Northern Tale,MKFTP,Weather Lord,etc....its always Hidden Object and a few Match 3 that simply are very boring for those of us that are into TM. If there are a ton of HO games being created,why not good TM games? You guys truly need to discuss this with developers,etc...I come on here everyday and am so very disappointed lately. Please start pumping out the good type of TM games

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Re:Not enough Time Management games!!!

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Apr 6, 16 9:17 AM
I agree, there's not enough TM games. I especially like the building type games, like Royal Envoy. Too many HOA.

[Post New]by aileen1 on Apr 6, 16 12:12 PM
yep, I'm in agreement too.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 6, 16 1:20 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts regarding the request for more time management games. I definitely understand wanting to request a certain type of game genre you enjoy playing. Time management games are indeed fun for me as well. We will be sure to pass this information along to the appropriate teams. Please keep in mind that the Moderation Team doesn't have control over what types of games are offered, but we will continue to advocate for the players and make this feedback known.

Since this thread isn't specific to Tangled Up!, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Thank you for your understanding. Feel free to PM a moderator if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: