Purchasing Extra Life

[Post New]by nguppy on Apr 6, 16 7:40 PM
I know I have seen somewhere in the game that you can purchase an extra life that does not expire for 1500 in gold. I finally have that much and can't find the spot to purchase it. I even tried looking for it once I ran out of the standard three lives. Can anybody help. Thanks!

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

Re:Purchasing Extra Life

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 7, 16 6:52 AM
I have seen that screen pop up sometimes during my travels but I don't recall what triggered it. I will pay more attention next time.

Cheers

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Apr 8, 16 1:51 AM
Hullo there!

I can't try that right now, but have you clicked on the big red heart on the left top corner kind of (the one telling you how many remaining lives you have)? That's where I would have a look.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by nguppy on Apr 9, 16 1:31 PM
Thanks for the responses. I did try clicking on the heart and what I found was that you can purchase the normal 3 lives for 95 credits. This way you don't have to stop and wait for them to reload. I will keep looking and update you if I find it. Have a great one!

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Apr 9, 16 2:29 PM
Rehi!

Maybe it depends on where you are in the game. I just opened the second world and I have two possibilities: restore (unless I have all three, now I have 0 and I can restore 3 for 105 gold) or increase (to max. 5 lives for USD 10, i.e. real cash, not gold).

Maybe the increase for gold is somewhere else, or a temporary offer, or they took it away with the update (what they did in GD! if I remember well where you could buy additional lives for coins and then not any longer, only possible with real cash).

Should I see anything, I'll let you know as well!!

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Apr 11, 16 12:35 AM
Hello again!

Very very weird! I have the game on another computer (at work .... ahem....) that I created several weeks before the one at home but on which I am less advanced (still on world1 when I reached world2 a couple of days ago on the other one).

And on the one at work, I do have when I click on the big heart: increase : buy addition extra life - it never expires - for 1'500 gold!! And now that I think about it, I have not updated this game!

So I am not sure whether it depends on the moment you downloaded the game, on your progress, on the update (my favourite guess) or on fate!

ETA: I have now updated my game and increase maximum lives to 5 is now at USD 10...

Edited on 04/11/2016 at 1:25:57 AM PST

Go to: