Sherron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Michigan Cheboyan Stuck!

[Post New]by Sherron on Dec 28, 09 7:01 AM
I cant get the 5000 income.
There are no factories available, just busses , recycle stations and dumpsters.
All is maxed out, 3 theathers etc.
But cant get it.
Any tips are very welcome!
Thank you

Edited on 12/28/2009 at 7:01:52 AM PST

ebbalytle
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

Re:Michigan Cheboyan Stuck!

[Post New]by ebbalytle on Dec 28, 09 10:24 AM
Utilize your buses. Max their income potential by upgrading them. I don't remember this level exactly, but I know that I use the buses and dumpsters on any levels where either none or not too many trucks are available. Also, if you can, link trucks to other cities and get things moving in and out of your city, which brings in extra money. If that's not possible, then you need to get buses moving around. You can have many buses (4 per stop max on red buses with high end houses) rolling around and all making money. I even had one level where for the first while, there was nothing for the people to be taken TO, but I put 3 buses on because they were my only source of income available at the beginning. Upgrade them to at least yellow for the best income potential. Then as quick as you can, upgrade to red.

Hope that helps!

pugmom2
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by pugmom2 on Dec 28, 09 12:28 PM
If I remember correctly, I had two theatres. Upgraded to the max all Bus Stops, All Buses and Dumpsters. I built where ever I could extra houses and upgraded to the max. I might even have destroyed smaller houses and built bigger ones to get more revenu (don't quite remember if you can or can't destroy houses in this level). I used more buses than dumpster. Hope this helps.
Good Luck!

Sherron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Sherron on Dec 28, 09 12:57 PM
thanks fot yr help, finally finishes that lvl

[Post New]by Heavens0929 on Dec 28, 09 1:08 PM
That's the AFTERMATH level I can't beat (after 60 minutes), read what I posted yesterday....

Is there a way to export my recycled garbage? I don't see any little road signs.

I have 3 theaters....all kind of buses and dumpsters...etc...

I have played that level for 60 minutes...still at 2700....it will not allow you to destroy houses to build larger ones...I'm at 600 population...

I have to say this game is a loser as a result of this level...

BeakerToo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by BeakerToo on Jan 1, 10 7:20 PM
Wow, this one only took me 173 minutes and 8 seconds to complete.

And I really only got anywhere (with 10 or so buses running) after tearing down some houses, removing a couple of parks and adding a second theater.

Hated it!

[Post New]by msm0803 on Jan 4, 10 5:16 PM
So how did you end up getting your $5000 income for Cheboyan....I have restarted 4 times and can only get to around $4000...Do you need more busses than dumpsters? I really like this game but I'm ready to give up! Please Help!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Michigan Cheboyan Stuck!

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 7, 11 2:11 PM
Buses bring in way more income than dumpsters do, but you need the dumpsters to keep the environment rating from plummeting when garbage forces inhabitants out of their homes.

I found the secret somewhere else in this forum, and it's alluded to above: One Bus Stop, one destination maximizes Income. So as soon as you have the Mall, and/or Theatre, stop letting each Bus handle two Stops.

Edited on 08/15/2012 at 7:35:24 AM PST

Go to: