4672p
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

where are the game cards

[Post New]by 4672p on Apr 6, 16 9:38 PM
Have not figured out where are the game cards looking in all portals . Does they show up everyday or every two to three days.If so not fair I really like the game but can someone answer this.

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

Re:where are the game cards

[Post New]by deadme on Apr 7, 16 8:55 AM
Hi

The cards are in the portals at all times. 1 to each portal but which scene the card is in is what you've to look for. Remember cards fade in and out of focus, so you can spot them just as it's appearing or just as it's fading again. Look for a light brown background to the card with a gold w in the middle.

Good Luck.

4672p
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by 4672p on Apr 7, 16 6:33 PM
Thank you and by the way it my B-Day. having a happy day. Thanks again happy gaming

[Post New]by NANNYPJ on Apr 9, 16 6:34 PM
THANKS FELLOW GAMERS CONCERNING CARDS. I JUST ACCIDENTLY FOUND A COUPLE OF THEM IF I HIT FIND TWICE ON TAVERN FIND BUTTON N GO TO THAT PORTAL AND CLICKED AROUND, SOMETIMES I LUCKED OUT N SOME NOT SO MUCH . THANKS FOR THE DISAPPEARING ACT HINT THAT MAKES SENSE, I AM NANNY 138769 IF YOU WOULD LIKE A NEW FRIEND YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW I GOT MOST OF MY FRIENDS I DID A WALKTHRU N THEN FOUNF THIS FORUM N THIS IS BEST WAY TO GET HELP! OH YEAH, I AM A DEVOTED GIFTER IF I HAVE EXTRA AND SOMETIMES JUST BECAUSE YOU NEED IT AND I CAN GET ANOTHER EASIER. I HAVE ALMOST 40 FRIENDS FROM LEVEL 3 TO 100 BUT WILL ACCEPT ANY LEVEL FRIEND AS WE WHO HAVE BEEN PLAYING LONGER CAN HELP NEWBIES WITH OUR GIFTS AND IN RETURN THEY WILL HELP US. BE SURE AND FILL YOUR WISHES N GIFTS OUT IF YOU WANT HELP. I CHECK OFTEN. YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW I GOT SOME OF MY FRIENDS, HARDEST THING FOR ME IS GETTING THE CURSES THAT ARE NEEDED ON A FEW OF LEVELS QUESTS. DIDNT WANT THEM BELOW LEVEL 15 BUT AM BEGGING FOR THEM NOW TO FINISH QUESTS IN EARLY 30S LEVELS. MORE LATER IF I CANT GET THRU THIS LEVEL SOON. THANKS GUYS N GALS. THIS IS ADDICTING GAME FOR ME BUT CHALLENGING TOO, HAVE FUN GAMING WEEKEND Y'ALL! NANNYPJ OR IN REAL LIFE---- Patsy

Go to: