5 missing letters

lwjarvis
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

5 missing letters

[Post New]by lwjarvis on Dec 28, 09 8:15 AM
I have found the missing letter and I think they go between the E c e on the boat but I'm not sure. I have placed the letter in different configurations but none seem to work. What am I doing wrong.

Edited on 12/28/2009 at 8:15:58 AM PST

Re:5 missing letters

[Post New]by babybear1257 on Dec 28, 09 9:51 AM
I am having the same problem...any luck figuring it out????

[Post New]by trsharon on Dec 28, 09 8:02 PM
I am having the same issue. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by sammygram on Dec 29, 09 9:06 AM
I HAVE THE LETTERS BUT TRYING TO DROP THEM IN THE RIGHT PLACE THEY WONT STAY VERY FRUSTRATING NAME IS ESPREANCE BUT I CANT GET THE N OR E TO STAY GRRRRRRRRRRRR

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Dec 29, 09 10:06 AM
The game does seem to have a few very small hot spots for placement of interactive bits. In trying to spell Esperance, I found they popped in easier if I found the letters that would go right next to the letters that were already on the boat. The more you get in that way, the EZier & faster it goes. Hope that helps some.

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by sammygram on Dec 29, 09 2:56 PM
I GOT THE A IN BUT I CANT DROP TH E OR S TRIED ALL WAYS BACK TO GAME TO TRY AGAIN ONLY THING YOU CANT GO TO NEXT LEVEL

be_fair
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by be_fair on Jan 1, 10 6:32 PM
Do place the letters directly over the existing letters. RIGHT on top of those already there! It worked for me, finally.

There are glitches in this game. That's for sure.

mitzi460
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by mitzi460 on Jan 2, 10 1:34 PM
I was thoroughly enjoying the game until I came to this part. Now I'm thinking about removing. Why does this have to be so frustrating!

[Post New]by SINHIELO on Jan 3, 10 6:34 PM
I have already paid for this game. I hope the makers will send us patches to fix thiese problems. As for the missing letters I just kept picking them up and trying to place them as the time ran out and the game bumped me to chapter 10.

[Post New]by goody2shoes3424 on Jan 6, 10 9:12 AM
I also have the same problem I changed profile 3 times and cant't get it to work.

errias
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by errias on Jan 6, 10 9:15 PM
Hello, I don't have a question about the missing letters.......but I do have one about Chapter 3........I've found all the items in each location, but one location won't show that they were found altho all the items are crossed off. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, still the same problem.........help anyone, please. Thanks

BUDDYROSE
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by BUDDYROSE on Jan 17, 10 6:05 PM
Floodlight Games like "Dr Lynch Grave Secrets", "Women's Murder Club" have these places in their games similar to the letter placement on the boat. It makes me nuts and you almost want to quit the game. And you can't skip it to get to the next chapter in the game. I'm still try to get 3 letters placed and I'm running out of time!!

[Post New]by Mister_Zee on Jan 26, 10 7:14 AM
To errias, If you haven't been able to move on yet, Check below your list.
There may be a puzzle to solve. Solving same will bring you back to the list screen to find the Clue.

Read ya,
Z

[Post New]by Karenconfused on Feb 12, 10 7:34 PM
I'm really tired of playing Chapter 9 -- I spend all the time trying to get the "n" in place. Have tried all the suggestions, nothing works, this is ridiculous!

windmills
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by windmills on May 9, 10 10:42 PM
I had baaaad trouble, too. I think the game finally bumped me up after it was the last thing in the Chapter. For such a beautifully created game it is a shame these problems are in it.

[Post New]by wisegrammy on Jun 30, 10 2:28 PM
I also had the same problem & when the time was up, I quit the game. When I started to play again, the game started me at Chapter 10. Thank God!

[Post New]by avonjan4 on Aug 1, 10 2:29 AM
I have tried several of your ideas, and found that if you let the time run out, after not being ableto place the letters, the game will automatically go on to chapter 10.
Happy Jan

[Post New]by hydrokitty on Mar 20, 11 3:22 PM
be_fair wrote:Do place the letters directly over the existing letters. RIGHT on top of those already there! It worked for me, finally.

There are glitches in this game. That's for sure.

there certainly are, I've already found two and I'm only at level 9!

Major Glitch!!!

[Post New]by mildew08 on Dec 20, 11 11:56 AM
Been trying to get the "P" and the "N" in the word ESPERANCE on the Yacht. Is there a Tech,...to be able to talk with personally to help with solving the puzzle..?? This is really tedious!!!! I have tried many times,.....and they won't "FIT"....AAAAAWWWW SOMEBODY GET IT FIXED!!!!!

Hah, I got it !!

[Post New]by mildew08 on Dec 20, 11 1:42 PM
One of the previous members, got it right, if you try to place the letters over the top of the adjacent letters they slip right into the sequence, boy, am I glad,....that you folks (Big Fish Forums) have benefit to make the puzzles work!!! I'm a fan of Big Fish...

Go to: