Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Pretty boring

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Sep 26, 08 7:42 AM
I guess after playing Ancient Magic and Magic Encyclopedia.... this game isn't much of a challenge. It seems to go on forever though.... I"m still playing it but really shouldn't have bought it. JMHO

Celeryhart

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Pretty boring

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 26, 08 7:47 AM
Celeryhart, this is the kind of game I like to play in "installments" LOL. It has great graphics and I don't remember it having tiny, tiny items. So, I play a few screens and quit. Then, during a lull or when I just need a break from a tough puzzle, I play a few screens and quit.
...It's a nice solid hidden object game. No challenging puzzles. So, I use it to escape into when I don't want to tax my brain with puzzles.

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Sep 26, 08 9:18 AM
Cesse... I know exactly what you are saying.... this game and some of the others I have are perfect for their lack of challenge and really do bring me down from the heighths of insanity some of them pose...... so on that I have to agree....LOL

The mini games are easy... and the hidden objects aren't that hard to find.. !
Okay... I"ll give it that.. !! Smile

Celeryhart

csurles
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by csurles on Sep 26, 08 4:53 PM
You both are so right.
I like HO games, but this one never ends. After a few boards, I have to go do something anything that will wake up my mind.
Way too long.

Myriade99
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Myriade99 on Sep 28, 08 8:57 AM
I've played a few levels during the triout time and had new screens on every level up to now. Does it go back to some already played screens after, because I have not found all the keys and fingerprint on the levels I've played?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 28, 08 8:59 AM
Myriade99 wrote:I've played a few levels during the triout time and had new screens on every level up to now. Does it go back to some already played screens after, because I have not found all the keys and fingerprint on the levels I've played?

Yes it does!-- Realized this when I was searching for the key and chip and they were already darkened out because I had found them earlier in the games

Go to: