A problem with this game at the high school level

[Post New]by Wozzie on Dec 28, 09 9:14 AM
It seems to me there is definitely a problem with this game at the point where we have to enter the code into the pinpad for the baseball bat. There are a number of us who have been unable to proceed.

It needs to be resolved so we don't all have to delete our game profile and restart under a different name.

I would also appreciate a more readily available way of informing you Bigfish folks when a game has a technical problem.

I'm not a very happy fishie at the moment.

Re:A problem with this game at the high school level

[Post New]by Tammie1035 on Dec 28, 09 2:40 PM
i. TOO AM HAVING A PROBLEM AT THE SCHOOL AND HAVE STARTED A NEW PROFILE TWICE....

BUT I HAVE MADED IT THE SCHOOL OFFICE BUT I AM UNABLE TO GET WAX FOR THE CAT IS IT ME ...AND WHEN I GO BACK I HAVE NO MAGF. GLASS HAD TO DELETE THAT PROFILE AFTER NUMEROUS ATTEMPT AT IT...
IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THIS GAME...

WeirdCat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by WeirdCat on Dec 29, 09 12:45 PM
I am having the same problem, guess I need to wait for a fix as don't want to start another profile and get stuck again

Ziggy72
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Ziggy72 on Dec 29, 09 3:39 PM
There are major problems with this game i writen to Big Fish about this but the problems lie with Alawar Games they made the games I downloaded it from Alawar with the same problem and they cannot fix it,the only to fix it is start from begining and remake the game and give a free credit for a dud game from Alawar (who should paid Big Fish Games for unhappy customers)

Solgud
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

[Post New]by Solgud on Dec 29, 09 8:02 PM
Its a 5 number code starting with the one with the most powder on it and ending in a number you can barely see any powder on.
I struggled with it until I noticed the very light powdered button.

WeirdCat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by WeirdCat on Dec 30, 09 12:02 PM
Sadly the number of numbers is irrelevant when you can't get any of the buttons to press

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by glb613 on Jan 2, 10 11:39 AM
Is there a fix for this? I entered the wrong number and now none of them will work.

Natalie85
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Natalie85 on Jan 3, 10 8:06 PM
first u have to find the powder so to c what numbers were pushed, I think the powder is in one of the lockers

[Post New]by jpbunn on Jan 4, 10 5:24 AM
Same problem with my game, the buttons are not working at all. Does BigFish read our posts ? Are they doing anything ? No point in setting up a new profile and start all over again if problem persists.

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Jan 4, 10 5:31 AM
Did everyone use the powder first like Natalie85 said?
I only had one problem with the game. It froze once and I rebooted. Ran fine then.
Good luck and I hope you get it resolved.

tlovplay
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by tlovplay on Jan 4, 10 4:02 PM
frozen cant use solvant on locker nor will the hint work

trishac
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by trishac on Feb 21, 10 9:38 AM
I have a problem at this point as well. I stopped playing the game because of a house move and when I went back to it the problem started. It was playing fine until I got to the high school. I got the powder all right and used it on the keypad but as soon as I cut the board I got a read error and the program was terminated. I tried several times doing things in different orders but nothing worked. If I go back and start again is there a possibility it will run properly? I was really enjoying the game up to that point.

[Post New]by january1965 on Feb 27, 10 4:00 PM
i have a problem at the school after i get the key for the locker from the speaker outside i cant open the locker its driving me mad

[Post New]by january1965 on Feb 27, 10 4:01 PM
can some one pleeeeeeeese help me

[Post New]by Mac405susy on Jun 6, 10 2:27 AM
I had the same problem trying to enter the code into the glass cabinet in order to get the baseball bat for the mascot.I could not get the buttons to press,but recently I have upgraded to windows 7 and did not have a problem with this section from then on.

[Post New]by boopers1 on Jun 28, 10 5:49 PM
glb613 wrote:Is there a fix for this? I entered the wrong number and now none of them will work.

I'am also having a problem with this and unable to proceed x 3 months.

Go to: