LAND OF RUNE'S FAULTY GRAPHICS

[Post New]by HUBBY1943 on Dec 28, 09 6:23 PM
PLEASE EXCUSE CAPS, IVE POOR EYESIGHT.
IVE JUST EMAILED VALENTIN MERZLIKIN THE DIGITAL DIRECTOR FOR ALAWAR GMES, THE DESIGNERS OF "LAND OF RUNES" EXPLAINING THE FAULTY GRAPHICS, AND ALSO THAT MY NEW CUSTOM MADE PC IS EXPERIENCING THE SAME GRAPHIC DISPLAY PROBS I HAD ON MY DELL PC, AND THAT MY PC WAS MADE SOLEY FOR GAME PLAY.
I SAID I HAD ALMOST REACHED THE END OF THIS GAME, WHERE THE INDIAN HAD ARRIVED BACK TO HIS TRIBE AND TUTOR, AND COULD NOW REST, BUT CANNOT GO FURTHER, BECAUSE I CANNOT SEE OR ACCESS THE SUMMIT. AND AM NO LONGER OFFERED THE GO BUTTON, BUT PUT BACK TO THE PLAY BUTTON.
ALSO ITS DISPLAYED FAULTY ON BOTH PC'S.
WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT THIS GAME IT PLAYED PERFECTLY, AND I WANTED TO KNOW WHY IT NO LONGER DOES.
IVE NOTED THAT SOME OF YOU CAND EVEN PLAY IT, BECAUSE YOUR DISPLAY FAULTS ARE WORSE THAN MINE, IM SORRY TOO READ THIS, BECAUSE I FIND IT FRUSTRATING THAT IVE ONLY PATIAL DISRUPTION, AND AM HOPING THAT ALAWAR WILL OFFER HELP AND ADVISE TO US ALL. IVE JUST HAD A REPLY FROM ALAWAR'S "VALENTIN AUTOMATED AND AWAIT TILL HE IS BACK FROM HOLIDAY FOR A PROPER REPLY, I WILL LET U KNOW HOW IT GOES, HUGS XX

Go to: