Fenomen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Game doesn't fit screen problem resolution

[Post New]by Fenomen on Dec 29, 09 1:24 AM
Dear Players!

If the game doesn't fit your screen please try to turn off 'Fullscreen' in the 'Options' menu.

We sent fix to BFG, but they haven't applied it yet to the game.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Andrew,
Fenomen Games

Edited on 12/29/2009 at 1:43:36 AM PST

Mookhebbe
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,213 Posts

Re:Game doesn't fit screen problem resolution

[Post New]by Mookhebbe on Dec 29, 09 2:33 AM
Is nice to know that the developers find a way to get the message across

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Dec 29, 09 2:52 AM
thank you fenomen for the information, it is always nice when the developers visit when there are issues and try to help us. that is a big plus in my book. right now i am waiting for the game to download and i came here to see what everyone was saying, of course it is downloading slow but we are having some very bad weather where i am and that sometimes causes download issues.

i run a 24 inch hd screen so hopefully it will play full screen. if not will definitely try your suggestions.

anita

[Post New]by Maggiebird1972 on Dec 29, 09 7:17 AM
I can't even get menu options, they are at the bottom and cut off. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Abbeys on Dec 29, 09 9:41 AM
I can't get the menu options, either. The entire bottom third and right third of the screen is missing. Now what?

Fenomen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Fenomen on Dec 29, 09 9:48 AM
Maggiebird1972 wrote:I can't even get menu options, they are at the bottom and cut off. Any suggestions?

BFG will update the game in a few hours. Sorry for this problem!

[Post New]by EileenB1 on Dec 29, 09 10:59 AM
This is still not fixed and it's annoying. I have installed and deinstalled twice. This is not the first game from BFG that I have problems with. Maybe we could make it a policy not to release a game until we know it will actually run properly. There were many games I may have bought except that they did not run properly.

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Dec 29, 09 11:07 AM
Eileen, it isn't Big Fish's fault. If you read the prior posts, you will see that the developer has provided a fix, and that it will get to you in just a while longer. Uninstalling and reinstalling will not fix the problem. The DEVELOPER (see Fenomen above) has fixed it and we are now waiting for the new "fixed" game. Please, do take the time to read the posts above yours. Please, remember that every single computer is not identical and making a game to fit with each and every computer on this planet is a hard thing to do. So, they do what we do at home. If it is broken, it gets fixed.

Cordially,
Chi

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Dec 29, 09 11:08 AM
My screen resolution right now is set to 1920X1080 and it's working great.

I pretty much keep it there. Higher things start looking too small. Sometimes lower things look too big or distorted. Unless I'm playing an older game then I reset it. Or a game that doesn't automatically resize the screen and the graphics look pixelated.

These graphics are sharp and love the characters.

[Post New]by stacygirl74 on Dec 29, 09 12:23 PM
i cant even get to menu to try to turn off the promblem

mamamoomoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by mamamoomoo on Dec 29, 09 1:30 PM
THANKS fenomen! It is sooo great when the developer takes the time to check for problems during a release. I'm waiting to download, and can't wait to try this one. Looks like a very interesting change-of-pace game.

Edited on 12/29/2009 at 1:30:56 PM PST

Fenomen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Fenomen on Dec 29, 09 6:10 PM
Dear Players!

Please reinstall the game. Everything should be fine now!

Andrew,
Fenomen Games

[Post New]by lovely19799 on Jan 15, 10 6:46 PM
Hi,

I'm having problems with my Hidden Relics game...I can't see the bottom of the screen to click on continue after I've found the hidden items. I've tried to change the resolution on it but doesn't seem to help, I'm using a PC netbook. Please help!

[Post New]by eamonperry on Aug 14, 10 12:52 PM
This problem can also be caused by the screen magnification feature that people sometimes use to make things larger on laptop systems. If you have this set to anything other than 100%, the game will be magnified, and you can't see the bottom of the game screen. Here's how to change it in Windows Vista:

- Right-click on the desktop
- Select "Screen Resolution"
- Click the text that reads "Make text and other items larger or smaller".
- In the next dialog, select the item labeled "Smaller - 100%"
- Click the "Apply" button

You may get a dialog telling you to log out and log back in. Once you've done that, you can launch the game again, and you should be able to see everything. When you're done playing the game, you can follow the same procedure to set your magnification settings back the way you like them.

Game doesn't fit screen problem resolution

[Post New]by capt_jal on May 7, 11 4:45 PM
Fenomen wrote:Dear Players!

If the game doesn't fit your screen please try to turn off 'Fullscreen' in the 'Options' menu.

We sent fix to BFG, but they haven't applied it yet to the game.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Andrew,
Fenomen Games

i cannot uncheck the "fullscreen". what to do? thank you..

[Post New]by Flame0nFire on Jul 22, 13 6:01 PM
THIS GAME DOESN'T SUPPORT SCREEN RESOLUTION 1024x600!!!!!!!!!!
I entered G3 and now i cant close it, I had to restart the freaking game!!!

Edited on 07/22/2013 at 6:03:25 PM PST

Go to: