Sherron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Michigan Ludington Stuck!

[Post New]by Sherron on Dec 29, 09 6:33 AM
Started over several times but i cant get the income up.
Got Amusementpark running.
Got busses/dumpsters, houses etc maxed.......not seem to get over 1400 income
Tips are very welcome...thanks

Sherron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Michigan Ludington Stuck!

[Post New]by Sherron on Dec 29, 09 2:13 PM
restarted again, but cant get the income
Would be happy with tips pls

tezaber
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by tezaber on Dec 30, 09 5:11 AM
Make sure to upgrade everything you can...vehicles, industrial buildings, and houses. Each time you upgrade, these things generate more income. Also, adding additional buses to cover the same bus stops works very well since each bus picks up the same amount of people, even if one bus has just left the stop.

rkr1970
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by rkr1970 on Jan 3, 10 1:43 AM
Oh no!! Don't waste your cash like that!! You have so little time and nowhere near enough cash to depend on production upgrades. Here's how I did it....

Start off with the apliance line... Steel and gold to microchips, microchips to the appliance factory.... Steel to the fair. I also started a second dumpster, one for each half of the map.

Next, build the furniture line, but remember!!!!! The closer the start and end destinations, the faster you make money!! Build the fabric end all near the top of the map. Put the oil right near the recycling center.

This does force you to micromanage and switch your 4 trucks (bring that up to 5 as soon as you have the other facilities built) around a few times to have enough time to finish, but I had the fair built in about 14 minutes. But it doesn't make NEARLY enough money. To do that, you'll have to revitalize residential areas. And build a theatre as soon as the first one is rebuilt!! Place a bus stop (and maybe a trash collector or 2) in each of the 5 or 6 neighborhoods as you build them up one at a time. Send as many folks to the theatre as you can!! That's where the cash really is on this level. Especially as you upgrade the buses, dumpsters, and houses...

As each part of the park build is done, switch the trucks. When it's all done, sell the trucks and buy buses to ship folks to the fair. You should have JUST enough time to also demolish all the factories except the recycling center to boost the environmental rating, thereby boosting the happiness and the total population. I even had enough cash to throw in a plaza and throw a party as a last ditch effort to get happiness up.

It took me MANY times to beat it, but I got there. When I won, I think I had something like 12 seconds left... So be warned, even this strategy that won is a close call....

Edited on 01/03/2010 at 5:36:12 AM PST

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Jan 11, 10 2:50 PM
Aaauugghhhh!!!!! I get everything else done fine. I need help to strategize getting enough people @ bus stations and buses to get to the amusement park! I figured out once but what's going on with getting different buses going to the same bus stop?

rkr1970
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by rkr1970 on Jan 12, 10 12:50 PM
It may be as simple as forgetting to hit the check mark in the upper right hand corner of the screen before trying to move on to the next bus...

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Michigan Ludington Stuck!

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 7, 11 1:03 PM
Fortunately, clicking one of the little red-background warnings at the lower right (if you have any) saves your route decision exactly the same as clicking the big green checkmark.

Go to: