marypenn
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Frustrated

[Post New]by marypenn on Dec 29, 09 10:01 AM
I have started this game twice. The first time was because the male character got in the workroom and couldn't get out. I don't know how he squeezed in in the first place.
I changed profile. Now, I am frozen. I can move around the screen I was on but can do nothing. This happened just after I finished the book puzzle. Any ideas? Do you think deleting and downloading will fix it or are customer services necessary? My laptop is about two weeks old - it has intel pentium and windows 7. Thanks.

Kirkcollm
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Frustrated

[Post New]by Kirkcollm on Dec 29, 09 11:28 AM
I froze as well.
I don't want to reinstall the game because I am afraid it will lose all info and where I am in the game (playing for over an hour and half)

I think this is a problem with the game and we are all hitting it at the same time.

Fenomen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Fenomen on Dec 29, 09 11:38 AM
Kirkcollm wrote:I froze as well.
I don't want to reinstall the game because I am afraid it will lose all info and where I am in the game (playing for over an hour and half)

I think this is a problem with the game and we are all hitting it at the same time.

Hi Kirkcollm!
Can you please describe exactly where and how this happened? This will allow us to fix this much faster.

Kirkcollm
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Kirkcollm on Dec 29, 09 1:54 PM
Sure!
I had just started the new objectives that started with "Find the hidden cache in the manager's office". And then it just froze up

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Dec 29, 09 3:01 PM
I had a freeze up as well. I was on my way to the power shed and was in the small building before you get out to the shed -- the stars on the door keep going in circles but I cannot do anything, i.e. use the key on the door. I had solved the freezer puzzle and the safe puzzle.

[Post New]by jllangsett on Dec 29, 09 5:45 PM
[b]my boy when you go thur inside door of garage automaticly jumps in to the broken door room and you can't get him out. restarted game and had the girl go thourgh the inside door.and was able to play thur.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Dec 30, 09 1:10 AM
I've played through the game three times yesterday and never had any problems. My computer is still running under Windows XP, maybe that's my luck.

[Post New]by jonio8 on Dec 30, 09 8:04 AM
I've had the same problem with the game freezing tho I am looking for the second and third part of the laundry room key. Sent my character to get food and now can't move around the screen!!!

[Post New]by jonio8 on Dec 30, 09 8:31 AM
Sorry, Andrew I can't find those files. Probably because I uninstalled the game and then re-installed it, only to find it has been saved at the spot at which I was stuck and I still can't move!!

Kirkcollm
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Kirkcollm on Dec 30, 09 10:33 AM
So uninstalling and then reinstalling doesn't work?
I am running on XP as well.
Maybe if I update my java?

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Dec 30, 09 11:17 AM
Hi folks,

Those of you experiencing game issues or technical support difficulties will want to route your questions and concerns to Big Fish Games Customer Support.

First and foremost, you'll want to be sure you have the latest necessary updates to your computer. Click here to read more about how to do this. If after following the instructions in that article you are still experiencing difficulty, click on the "contact us" link on the left side of the article to get in touch with our Customer Support team.

Thanks!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Go to: