Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 10, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/10/2016 at 5:36:31 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 10, 16 5:37 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by LunaDatura06 on Apr 10, 16 9:22 AM
I get an error - Access violation at 0x647D864D (tried to write to 0x061C0FE8) program terminated. Both the standard and collector's addition do this. This is the only game I have this issue with. I was able to play the collector's addition version for a bit. I started to get the error when I saved it and tried to launch it after. I cleared out all temp files, rebooted my computer, uninstalled and re-installed game. Same error. I got the standard version thinking it may be the extras in the other version and get the same exact error.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 10, 16 1:30 PM
Hi LunaDatura06,

I'm sorry to hear that an error message appears when trying to play this particular game in a Collector's Edition or standard version. It may be helpful to look at the following help article as it is known to help resolve this error message:

Access Violation

If you find that the error message still appears, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They have the tools to further assist as we definitely want to help get things up and running as they should. Please also provide them the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far. This will help aid in the investigation to resolve this error message.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on Apr 10, 16 4:00 PM
The picture continually dragged and so did the cursor during my trial. I really, really like the game, but this problem will prevent me from purchasing it. My operating system is Windows 7.

frazerpaul
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by frazerpaul on Apr 11, 16 2:22 AM
Windows 10 64 bit access violation so game will not load and I bought with PPC BFG fix please

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Apr 11, 16 7:00 AM
Win10 error message. Can't play the game. UPDATE: Just now when I went back in to get exact error code and started the game from second screen in manager it played fine. Go figure.

[Post New]by grandmagamer49 on Apr 11, 16 12:20 PM
This game would be good but as like with others the game drags...

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 11, 16 12:31 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game.

For players that are experiencing lagging issues, please see the following help article that is known to help resolve these issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

frazerpaul, for the error message you are experiencing, please refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps:

Access Violation

fluffyalso, I'm glad to hear that you are able to play this particular game and it is running as it should. If you do experience the error message once more, the following help article may help resolve it:

Windows 10

If you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Please provide any error messages or codes if they appear. This will help the support team pinpoint steps specific to your system.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Apr 23, 16 1:33 PM
No tech problems. Windows XP.

[Post New]by reorgqueen on Oct 7, 16 7:54 PM
Some of the hidden object games are not rendering. Windows 10. It shows parts of the picture but not the whole thing.

Go to: