ManuelCalavera
Shark
Shark
12,542 Posts

The Mysterious Past of Gregory Phoenix on sale

[Post New]by ManuelCalavera on Dec 29, 09 12:41 PM
For those of you who missed the free giveaway earlier this month, the developer now has this game on sale for the holidays at 50% off ($3.49), Good deal on a very entertaining HOG.

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

Re:The Mysterious Past of Gregory Phoenix on sale

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Dec 29, 09 1:10 PM
Thank you, Manuel! I won't buy it somewhere else, but I needed an HOG to demo and play for an hour. Having withdrawals, and downloading it now.

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Dec 29, 09 1:33 PM
Thank you, Manuel. I did download it but I wasn't able to get passed that number puzzle and I didn't see anywhere that puzzles could be skipped so, unfortunately, it isn't for me.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Dec 29, 09 1:46 PM
I googled for a walkthrough, but only came up with some on torrent sites. I've read both good and bad about torrent, so can only say, walkthroughs are out there, but maybe use at your risk.

I'm sure some walkthroughs will show up before too long. As soon as one of the big portals picks the game up...

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Dec 29, 09 2:00 PM
thanks for the tip, am downloading it to see what it is like. Used to check the giveaways regularly, but there was nothing for ages,lol and nothing new for ages before that.. This looks like a good game.

PS Think I will pass on it, did not like the figures bobbing up and down like that, then when I tried to exit the game it froze my computer. Had to use ctrl, alt, del to get out of it

Edited on 12/29/2009 at 2:21:30 PM PST

ManuelCalavera
Shark
Shark
12,542 Posts

[Post New]by ManuelCalavera on Dec 29, 09 2:10 PM
Itsupikachu wrote:Thank you, Manuel. I did download it but I wasn't able to get passed that number puzzle and I didn't see anywhere that puzzles could be skipped so, unfortunately, it isn't for me.

If you mean the digital puzzle in the hidden object scene, I believe that's the only one like that. You just need to flip the switches to make the 3 digital number shapes for the solution (I think it was 4, 2 and 9?). The other main puzzles can be skipped.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Dec 29, 09 2:27 PM
Thanks for the info, game is downloading now!

ManuelCalavera
Shark
Shark
12,542 Posts

[Post New]by ManuelCalavera on Dec 29, 09 9:13 PM
JoyWales wrote:PS Think I will pass on it, did not like the figures bobbing up and down like that

Yeah, that is the one drawback in the game - the 2 airplane hidden object scenes could cause one to pop a couple of Dramamine...

[Post New]by Majestique02 on Feb 16, 10 7:39 PM
The switches on the plane, the last one can't be 9 because there are only 7 switches. So, I'm really stuck on that! I can't find a walkthrough for it.

[Post New]by jatz3663 on Feb 16, 11 11:55 PM
I have downloaded this game and am up to where you have to find the key in the clock, but I cannot figure out what you have to do with the hands on the clock to finish the section.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Feb 17, 11 1:00 AM
Game forum (found by putting title into search) is here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1787.page

You can find the walkthru listed in the second thread.

redneck57
Catfish
Catfish
1,606 Posts

[Post New]by redneck57 on Feb 17, 11 4:24 AM
can some one PM me the site that gives a free game thanks

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 17, 11 1:38 PM
Hi everyone!

Since this is an old thread I'm going to go ahead and lock it up to help prevent confusion.

As alvertis5706 has referenced, the The Mysterious Past of Gregory Phoenix Forum is an great place to go to look for hints and tips for the game or to ask for game play help.

A great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "plane" and all the posts that have the word "plane" in them will show up!

I'll also include a direct link for the game's walkthrough here:

The Mysterious Past of Gregory Phoenix Walkthrough

This thread will now show up in the The Mysterious Past of Gregory Phoenix Forum as well. To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game. Or, go here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Go to: