can't get out of room

[Post New]by jllangsett on Dec 29, 09 1:29 PM
every time i take my machnic thur the second garage door it puts him on the other side of the broken door and he can't side thur is there another way out for him

marypenn
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Re:can't get out of room

[Post New]by marypenn on Dec 29, 09 4:05 PM
I had the same problem and started over. That was fine until the game froze.

[Post New]by nisee46 on Dec 29, 09 5:25 PM
I have the same problem, the game just freezes. have you any clue what to do next. tried reinstalling it but nothing doing and started over again and froze at same spot! very frustrating. It is earlier in the game than you but if you can help be grateful.

Edited on 12/29/2009 at 5:26:25 PM PST

[Post New]by jllangsett on Dec 29, 09 5:38 PM
had to start over and when i got to that point made sure went thur garage door outside and had the girl open the door

[Post New]by jllangsett on Dec 29, 09 5:40 PM
other than starting over twice because of the feeze up when machanic couldn't get out was a fun game

Fenomen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Fenomen on Dec 30, 09 3:25 AM
Can you please describe in what room(s) you have such problems and what was done before? We (developer) looking for solution for this.

alleybaba
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by alleybaba on Jan 2, 10 11:20 PM
I'm stuck in the manager's room or office with the broken door and broken mechanism on the wall outside the door. The girl can squeeze thru but the guy can't. What do I do now? Stuck like Chuck and I don't want to start game over. All of this happened after I opened the garage door. HELP!!!

Edited on 01/03/2010 at 8:09:58 AM PST

[Post New]by misa619 on Jan 3, 10 9:07 PM
My mechanic is stuck, too, I believe the room is called the workshop (the room where the door opens halfway & the girl is able to squeeze through).

He was walking towards the right down the long hall towards the garage & somehow ended up on the other side of that door instead of going to the garage & now I cannot get him out. I believe I need him to syphon gasoline & perhaps perform later tasks so I cannot seem to progress in the game anymore. I don't really want to restart the game, & this is very disappointing as my free hour expired & I just paid for the full version. =(

[Post New]by ruthylink77 on Jan 10, 10 12:26 AM
same problem, he is stuck in room with broken door, can't get out of room, I need him for the machine in another room, but just can't get him out.......HELP.......

jhlipton
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jhlipton on Jan 10, 10 11:09 AM
I got stuck on the way to the shed. Somehow, my characters are stuck in the hotel, but my view is of the shed. I clicked everywhere -- I even tried to move the scene via the "map" in the upper right corner. I reloaded the game but it was still stuck.

[Post New]by tunaluna206 on Mar 29, 10 5:26 PM
I NEVER got any problems!

[Post New]by MaloB63 on Dec 17, 10 12:45 AM
Hello!
The male caracter is stuck in the WORKSHOP room and, without him, I can't go thru. Does anybody known how to get him out of there? Pleeeaaaaseeee!!!

Go to: