Gemini Lost - 3rd Cave Crystal

[Post New]by jackieo267 on Dec 29, 09 2:34 PM
Have checked the forum just for this trouble area and no one has an answer to the problem. I have everything mastered and can't get the 3rd Cave Crystal to fall from the sky. Does anyone have any way to get around this?? THanks.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Re:Gemini Lost - 3rd Cave Crystal

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Dec 29, 09 3:11 PM
Hi jackieo267!

Just as a heads up, I've gone ahead and moved this thread to the official forum for this game.

You can find a game's official forum by clicking on the "All Games" tab at the top, then by searching for the name of the game you wish to post about. Posting in the official forum for a game helps to keep the Chit-Chat corner tidy!

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by meIgottaBe on Feb 4, 11 2:01 PM
Having the same issue... mastered all other possible parts of the game, but can't get the third crystal to fall from the sky. Any help??? I don't usually post, as I like to figure things out, but this is ridiculous!

[Post New]by Adama2680 on May 24, 11 2:08 PM
Its falls to ground randomly, takes time. You will see a pop-up on screen when it does fall. It will land near the lake.

[Post New]by silvermoonwolf on Aug 9, 11 9:22 AM
Having the same problem, but once I had built the observatory and solved the puzzle it said game complete!! No its not I only have 11 zodiac keys!!!

[Post New]by masonalmix on Aug 10, 11 1:21 AM
i am having the same problem its been days since i completed all but 1 zodiac sign and still no crystal falling grrr

[Post New]by AVBURNS on Sep 15, 11 11:14 AM
The crystal will fall from the sky on to the dock where they fish. It took a while for that to happen for me too. I just can't figure out how to get the right moves for the puzzle face for the cave. can someone help?

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Oct 13, 11 12:50 PM
The puzzle moves for the face - they will light up in the right place but you can still move them after that, just keep on shifting and eventually you'll get there. The observatory thing - I've found if you play a mini-game like the cave puzzle it says game complete after it, it doesn't mean the whole game (had me worried too, at first).

IceLore
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by IceLore on Feb 21, 12 2:15 AM
I got the crystal to fall from the sky by the docks...but it was my second one. Where is the last one?

Flinders
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Flinders on Feb 25, 12 7:45 PM
Check the area where the fuzzles were eating the thorns, where you needed to manually put them to do it.

[Post New]by lozy_toz on Jul 16, 12 4:30 AM
Guys you have to take the fluffy purple looking sheep things and drop them by the tree as it will come up saying that they will eat whatever is surrounding a tree. if you use all of the sheep things then all of the moss will be removed and you can access a crystal.....i think......

Go to: