j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Saving

[Post New]by j62janet on Apr 10, 16 11:13 AM
I started this game, and I saved it, or I thought I had, now I've had to start from the beginning again, does this game save it when you finish, or do I have to reach a check point, I don't want to have to start it from the beginning each time!

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:Saving

[Post New]by Bartsister on Apr 10, 16 11:43 AM
Hi Janet,

You're going very old school! Hope you're having fun with it!

In this game, you must save yourself and load saved games yourself. If you think you saved before you exited, try going to the main menu and then select Load/Load Game. You should see any saved games you have.

Sometimes, when I am feeling paranoid, that's what I do immediately after saving when playing an adventure game. I will Save and then go immediately to Load to make sure I can use that saved game.

Hope this helps and that you have a saved game in there!

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Apr 11, 16 1:07 AM
Thank you, I'm amazed I had a reply, I don't usually get any, I will do what you said, and I get paranoid as well!

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Apr 11, 16 7:45 AM

I was just glancing at the recently posted threads and the game title caught my eye because it was an old adventure game that I had bought on CD in a box when it first came out. So I thought I would drop in. I really do hope you have fun with it and get your saves.

Going to morph here .... It will take me 10 years to graduate out of clownfish mode now

Go to: