bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Singapore - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 10, 16 2:02 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Singapore. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Singapore posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 05/02/2016 at 3:04:29 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Singapore - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 10, 16 2:02 PM
Existing Singapore threads:

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Singapore - Level Help 105

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Oct 11, 16 11:08 AM
Level 105 - 22 seconds!! Really what are they thinking?? Never a chance with this time constraint

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 11, 16 11:35 AM
Hi Trav3lbird,

I see that there is concern with the time limit on Singapore, Level 105. It is definitely understandable the concern that players may have with this particular time limit.

What I found helped get through this level was to definitely work fast. I found that making the biggest matches to create boosts helps. Once the boosts went off, it helped to clear the tiles on the board. When I found that my time was getting really low, I ended up making matches with gummies that would help extend this time limit.

If you continue to experience issues with this level, feel free to reach out to the Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. The support team is happy to help in any way that they can. I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Good luck! Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 5:36 PM
Hello Gummy Drop! players!

Thank you for enjoying our game! I am posting today to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help other players out with the game as well as so that we can help keep this thread accessible for players who would like to request suggestions for this specific city's levels. Thank you for your patience while helping one another out with cities in the game, and I wish to encourage players to make use of this thread again to discuss the city of Singapore and the levels within it.

Thank you all for your time and I hope everyone is enjoying the game. If there is ever still an issue with a level and suggestions don't seem to help, I would like to say that our Gummy Drop! Support Team is also more than happy to assist as best they can. You can also contact any of our active Moderators, should you have further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Mar 7, 18 6:03 PM
Just swimming by to bump it up!

Go to: