bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

New version of The Perfect Tree available now

[Post New]by bfgErie on Dec 29, 09 6:58 PM
Just want to let folks know that we now have a new version of The Perfect Tree available for download right now. This new version corrects the issue with level 108.

PLEASE NOTE: If you reinstall the new version, you must start this level over from the beginning to see the fix. We apologize greatly for this error. Here's how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC game.
1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game.
2. Select Run or Save File.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game's executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

bfgErie

Re:New version of The Perfect Tree available now

[Post New]by antoniaholland on Dec 30, 09 4:02 AM
Thank you very much for the fast release of the new version. You guys do a great job and it is apreciated

Wishing the whole Bigfish team a very happy new year.
Antonia

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Dec 30, 09 8:41 AM
Thanks a lot for the new version! Now I can finish the great game!

jdwolfpack
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by jdwolfpack on Jan 1, 10 4:11 PM
I just completed the game and it worked great!! I would have liked a better end maybe but at least the game worked and was able to be completed!! Thanks again Big Fish!!

[Post New]by SweetMariah on Jan 2, 10 6:00 PM
the games is the best thing I've ever big fish is the best!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by teddie2 on Jan 11, 10 2:05 PM
I'm so upset with this game, I'm ready to trash it and cancell my membership. It will not install no matter what i try. I will try your suggestions and see if that helps,.

Thanks

[Post New]by teddie2 on Jan 11, 10 2:18 PM
I just downloaded the trial version and it won't play. It won't let me enter a players name. At The bottom of the home page it says "if this is not you,click here". If you click there, the whole game starts over and you go around in a circle.

James_Kit
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by James_Kit on Jan 12, 10 2:02 AM
teddie2, if I remember correctly the game starts by asking for players name. You type it with your keyboard and then just hit play. No need to change it or hit "if it's not you" button. Maybe you should just reboot your computer - LoisL had probably similar problem to yours and rebooting helped. The game works great here so I doubt it's the games fault.

[Post New]by teddie2 on Jan 15, 10 11:26 AM
Hi James, I've not been given the opportunit to type in a name or even change or add a new mane. I've rebooted and no luck. I'm wondering If I should uninstall Game Manager completely as if I've never loaded a game before. Maybe I've tried to re-install too many times.

[Post New]by herbster on Jun 3, 10 11:15 PM
I get the same thing. Ever since I loaded the upgrade.
Hello! If it's not you, Click here!
If I try to click there, it boots me out. If I try to click Play it boots me out.
No option for another name.
I've tried deleting and reloading the game about 4 times.
I've even tried reloading trial version. Nothing seems to work.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Dec 25, 12 8:36 AM
teddie2 wrote:I just downloaded the trial version and it won't play. It won't let me enter a players name. At The bottom of the home page it says "if this is not you,click here". If you click there, the whole game starts over and you go around in a circle.

I have the same problem. When I first purchased the game, it worked perfectly. Then it stopped working. I try to put in a name, and the game immediately closes. So I restart and then try to play the game, I hit the relaxed button, and the game closes down.

Apparently the "fix" did not work. HELP.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

OnWisconsin

Go to: