[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by georgecoates on Dec 5, 17 1:54 AM

Edited on 12/05/2017 at 8:38:39 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by georgecoates on Dec 5, 17 1:55 AM

Edited on 12/05/2017 at 8:38:57 AM PST

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Keelz60 on Dec 5, 17 9:54 AM
Hi. I've been playing the game for about a month but only on level 15. I love the game but how do I change my snow griffin. I also need some friends, my friend no is 543612

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,119 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 5, 17 10:09 AM
Keelz60...........Welcome to the Forum!

Lots of different pets, most are crafted, some are earned from achievements.......to craft pets you must have that pet egg.......in the crafting lab.......little circle bottom right with beakers and such......click that.........new screen upper left there is a paw print......click on that.......will bring up the pets to be crafted, scroll through and it will list what you need for each pet.

When you have more pets.......to change your pets.......click the inventory button.....right bottom again with a chest or something......then click the paw print again......will list all your pets that you have and what pet food and how much needed to feed that pet..........just click on what pet you want to feed......will go back to the main screen......just click that pet to feed.........also........BIG TIP.......once you feed a pet......immediately change to a pet not sleeping.......we have all forgot and if you accidentally click a sleeping pet, it takes MUCHO diamonds to wake them and we have all lost MUCHO diamonds.

On first page of forum under Helpful Links for Midnight Castle.......click that, brings up links to add friends........you are PC so you MUST have PC friends.......click that link for PC friends, go to last page of that thread, post your ID#, then work your way up on last couple of pages.......these are folks also looking for friends.......

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Valentine0612 on Dec 5, 17 8:58 PM

Edited on 12/06/2017 at 8:51:33 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by MeganYoung on Dec 6, 17 2:37 AM

Edited on 12/06/2017 at 8:52:01 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by ronevakr on Dec 6, 17 8:29 AM

Edited on 12/06/2017 at 8:52:27 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by stacyroberts on Dec 6, 17 10:35 PM

Edited on 12/07/2017 at 8:48:53 AM PST

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Dec 7, 17 12:43 AM
Hi Everyone! I just downloaded the newest update and nothing is Christmasy! The flowers are just flowers, No one is dressed for Christmas, there are no children in front of the castle and when I go to the private rooms and try to leave a gift I get the message that its not time to leave gifts and to wait until next Christmas!

Is it the same for everyone else or is there just a problem with my game????

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by DeanGarris on Dec 7, 17 2:05 AM

Edited on 12/07/2017 at 8:50:19 AM PST

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Dec 7, 17 8:27 AM
gameslvr wrote:Hi Everyone! I just downloaded the newest update and nothing is Christmasy! The flowers are just flowers, No one is dressed for Christmas, there are no children in front of the castle and when I go to the private rooms and try to leave a gift I get the message that its not time to leave gifts and to wait until next Christmas!

Is it the same for everyone else or is there just a problem with my game????

I think it's the same for everyone. One of the mods said that this update was partly to prepare for the winter event so assume that we'll get the Christmas scenes in the next couple of weeks. I'm really pleased to be wrong about the update - didn't think we'd get that until Spring, but see we have a new Christmas room to open ready for Christmas gifts, three new pets and can progress further in the game itself. So happy!

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Dec 7, 17 8:45 AM
The update has sped up the puzzle game and allows us to see the beautiful artwork of completed puzzle. i am looking forward to the winter event with new pets and items to collect.

When I first tried to download the MC update, I got an error message that directed me to uninstall the BF game manager and then reinstall it. It didn't seem to work but this morning, my MC is running just fine with all of my stuff intact. However, while I can see my purchase history, I cannot download my purchased games. Help please...

bfgBeruna
1,757 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 7, 17 3:00 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to touch base with you about the different topics being discussed here!

gameslvr and crystalwitch1955: The update released on December 6, 2017, provided new content while also putting everything in place for the upcoming Winter Event. Although some teasers for the Winter Event can be seen (like the new achievements), players won't be able to interact with those features until the event officially begins. Hopefully, it shouldn't be too long.

MariteB: It sounds like there's trouble downloading games through your Purchase History. I definitely want to get this resolved for you, and since troubleshooting this matter will require greater investigation than can be conducted in the forums, I'd recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide a solution. Please include any error code or message that appears in the inquiry.

Thanks for your patience, and please PM me or one of my fellow moderators if new questions arise. We're always glad to lend a hand.

bfgBeruna

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Donnanillis on Dec 7, 17 10:58 PM

Edited on 12/08/2017 at 9:01:23 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by PatriciaBrazell on Dec 8, 17 3:34 AM

Edited on 12/08/2017 at 9:01:42 AM PST

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Dec 8, 17 3:51 AM
Hi Everyone.

In preparation for the Christmas/Winter event, could all my friends that haven't yet reset their wish lists from a previous glitch, please reset your wish lists.
That way I'll be able to gift you with whatever Christmas items you want/need.

Thank you and happy gaming!!

Linda62

[Post New]by LAI2002 on Dec 8, 17 11:03 AM
I just started playing again and the game made me start over. I need friends my I'd is a929943. Please add me i gift every day

[Post New]by barryfinch011 on Dec 9, 17 4:34 AM

Edited on 12/09/2017 at 12:07:23 PM PST

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle

[Post New]by dana1960 on Dec 9, 17 5:59 AM
Where do I get de fox tail and the bird some of my friends have those yet

Dana

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by bokanidhi on Dec 9, 17 6:23 AM

Edited on 12/09/2017 at 12:06:44 PM PST

Go to: