Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

Glitch in goals (?)

[Post New]by Theorem on Apr 11, 16 2:33 AM
Howdy!

I have noticed that since some days (probably since the update), my goals checks are a bit wonky. I usually don't look at the goals before entering a level but rely on the green check marks on top of the screen telling me goals have been fulfilled. And oh surprise, it often (but not always) happens now that I get the green checks ... and that the level doesn't end until I get more points! Once, it also told me I had all the pets ... and then a new one dropped!

Did you notice this problem as well?

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

Re:Glitch in goals (?)

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 11, 16 3:39 AM
Happens frequently to me. I just keep pounding away until the 'you win' shows up. It would be nice to know what I'm aiming for though. Annoying but at least it doesn't bug up your game.

Cheers

tiggleish
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by tiggleish on May 14, 16 2:55 AM
I just sat down to post about this very thing.
yes, it happens to me a lot, get a tick for clearing squares and still have 15 to clear!
I have also dropped an extra pet or two, silly game can't count.

Roy.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on May 15, 16 2:27 AM
Annoying when you are running out of moves and are not sure if it's worth using extras! First thought the problem was on the score points only, but it also occurs with pets/fireflies/butterflies, well everything!

I think it only happens if you click the "again" after having lost a life. I'd need to do some testing to see whether this theory holds water!

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on May 16, 16 12:26 PM
I think you're right Theorem - only happens when you immediately replay a level after you have lost. The goal scoreboard looses its little mind, so to speak. One is playing blind so just blast away.

Cheers

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on May 17, 16 6:10 AM
Yup, I've tried not to hit that "again" button during the weekend and had no problem at all! Makes playing much easier!! :-)

Go to: