tallrice
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

replaying & stuck in torture room

[Post New]by tallrice on Apr 11, 16 1:38 PM
I'm replaying the game trying to get the remaining collectibles & final achievement (moons)... got as far as the torture room, but now I can't collect the berries on the lever. It simply does not respond to any clicking. exiting to windows & restarting the game does not resolve the problem.

no active tasks, all spots on the map show "nothing to do here"

even tried asking for hints in every area. all say "look elsewhere"

in other words, I'm dead in the water. see no way to restart from the beginning either with this profile.

Re:replaying & stuck in torture room

[Post New]by theoldlady4 on Apr 13, 16 9:16 AM
I'm stuck in the same place. Help

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:replaying & stuck in torture room

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 20, 16 5:24 PM
Hi tallriceand theoldlady4,

I'm sorry to hear that there's trouble with getting collecting the berries. Stopping points like this can be passed by restarting the game or even starting a new profile. While we can't promise a fix, we'll definitely let the developer know about this.

In the meantime, if you'd prefer not to restart or start a new profile, I definitely recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help and are also able to assist with replacement games if needed.

Since this is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill Collector's Edition here.

Thanks for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: