GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

ROCKET INTO SPACE - IS THIS THE LAST LEVEL?

[Post New]by GILEAN on Dec 30, 09 2:43 AM
I've had no trouble with the game until the rocket launched then my PC froze. So is this the last level, I doubt it.

tezaber
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:ROCKET INTO SPACE - IS THIS THE LAST LEVEL?

[Post New]by tezaber on Dec 30, 09 4:51 AM
Yeah, that's the last one. After the rocket blasts off, it takes you to a screen that has a picture of two people sitting outdoors in loungers with the words "To Be Continued" below. So hopefully they're already working on a sequel.

[Post New]by gregtatum on Jan 23, 10 8:20 AM
is this the last level ?

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Jan 23, 10 4:43 PM
I just finished this level today.... I feel a little let down now because I reached expert on all the levels now.... Great game still!

oldcaptain
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by oldcaptain on Feb 20, 10 4:12 AM
I'm more disappointed that, after the rocket launched, I continued to build until I reached the other three trophy goals of 3000 population, 5000 happiness and $1 million in the bank, but the trophies weren't awarded!

Anyone have any insight into this?

Valyna
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Valyna on Feb 22, 10 3:38 PM
You have to reach the trophy goals before meeting the level goals.

Dymphna
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Dymphna on Nov 22, 12 8:45 AM
Just got gold on it. Start getting the rocket filled right away. You will only need one bus to do the whole thing and some.Put it to the right of the rocket launcher site on the corner. Upgrade the oil and plastic as much as possible, as you will need to pull from them for different places. Do not worry about the population until after you have built the rocket. Put out a few dumpsters as this will help your trucks pick up and I had about 3 tech stations so there were few breakdowns. I also built a hospital and fire station.

Go to: