bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Silver Tale forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 12, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Silver Tale forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Silver Tale players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Silver Tale forum

[Post New]by djk509 on Apr 15, 16 11:25 PM
How do I find
resource Veins>

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 16, 16 12:09 AM
djk509 wrote:How do I find resource Veins

The resource veins look like sawmills, orchards, or mines and they're found in corners of some of the rooms. You can tell if there's one present because when matches occur next to one it makes a clunking sound and you get an increase to your resources for every "clunk".

[Post New]by lightdancer7 on Apr 16, 16 4:00 PM
What is required to gain a badge in these boards. I received 3 stars but only a badge in one of them....can't find anything to tell me what I need to do to gain a badge. Thanks

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 16, 16 4:21 PM
Welcome to the pond!

To earn the badge in the regular M3 boards you need to "do everything" in them - clear all the covered tiles of every sort, deplete all the resource veins, break open all the wood boxes and open all the treasure chests. The badge in puzzle levels is solving the puzzle in the number of moves the character in the top right tells you to do it in. In the dig for the silver holly levels, it's getting down to the plant before running out of moves (I don't know if buying additional moves with the boots powerup would ruin getting the badge for you as I've never had to use the boots in these levels).

AJohntn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by AJohntn on Apr 27, 16 1:44 PM
How do I finish Level 15

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 27, 16 5:42 PM
AJohntn wrote:How do I finish Level 15

Hi, I'm not sure if you're stuck at level 15 or if you're asking about how to get the badge for the level? If you only want to finish a board you only need to find all the hidden tools needed to open up all the rooms and clear all the red tiles in each room. If you want the badge on the level you have to clear all the covered tiles (dirt, sand, grass, stone, wood boxes), open all the treasure chests, and deplete all the resource veins. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by mewsic2 on Apr 29, 16 1:50 PM
How do I complete level 48, I can't do it in less than 6 moves?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 30, 16 2:46 PM
mewsic2 wrote:How do I complete level 48, I can't do it in less than 6 moves?

Welcome to the pond!

Please see the puzzle walkthrough thread here; the solution for level 48 is in the fifth post:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/718616.page

audhk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Whetstone to level 28

[Post New]by audhk on May 1, 16 3:59 AM
I need whetstone to start level 28, They say I have to play levels more times. Which level is the right one?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 1, 16 6:38 AM
If you can't advance because there's an open quest...I'd try replaying just the 1-2 levels previous to the blocked part first. The HOs don't appear in the same spot every time so I can't be specific.

[Post New]by tbauser on May 1, 16 7:13 PM
How do I use items in inventory? What's the use of "earning" and "crafting" dynamite if it's not available for use?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 1, 16 7:50 PM
Welcome to the pond!

The HOs you're finding in the levels get automatically taken out of your inventory when you click the finish button for a quest. You can't actually "use" them manually. The dynamite is used only for completing 2 quests, so if you already made it, just hang onto it until you get the quests where they ask for it and then it will go away. It will change to "sold out" in the blacksmith once you've made it enough times for the quests.

[Post New]by tbauser on May 10, 16 12:44 AM
I used your walkthrough/cheat page for a solution:

Level 59:

1) Blue bottles in the upper left side (they are over a wood box).
2) Blue bottles on the left side of the upper right section (the blue bottle that is over the chained grapes)
3) Shields in the bottom left corner

Doesn't work - one: there are no chained grapes and the three steps simply do not solve the puzzle

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 12, 16 9:27 PM
You're moving the wrong blue bottles - check page 3 of the walkthrough thread for a reply I posted to someone else about the same thing. If you don't have grapes you probably have meat or some other type of food item for the "food tiles". Substitute whatever food item you have for "grapes" in the solution and it'll work.

[Post New]by MARIONABEL on May 19, 16 8:16 AM
I am on level 118. Need black powder to make dynamite. I have redone numerous levels and am ready to give up and quit. Does anyone have a clue what levels might have black powder available in them?

[Post New]by karentheliz on May 22, 16 4:55 PM
I also need black powder. Where can I find this?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 22, 16 6:11 PM
@Marionabel and karentheliz: Welcome to the pond!

Please see the 7th post in the general tips thread here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/722523.page

You need to make sure you're "doing everything" when replaying and stay out of the blacksmith until you've gotten it.

oh_oma
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by oh_oma on May 23, 16 4:39 PM
I have now completed all 200 levels (in relaxed mode) and have a couple questions.

1. This game looks like it could have originally been intended as a free-to-play game (with the daily check-ins etc) and the dialogue at the end suggests that more levels are being planned for this game. Are there indeed expansion packs being planned for this game or was that just a teaser for a Silver Tale sequel?

2. If more levels are coming I would hang on to the player I created BUT, I would like to now try the game in normal mode which SynthpopAddict says is quite challenging. However it seems I cannot create a new player for the game without deleting my current one. Is there a work around for this so that I can have a player for normal and relaxed modes?

If any one has the answers to theses questions please feel free to answer here or to PM me. Thanks

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 23, 16 8:49 PM
Hi oh_oma, a few others have wondered if the game was originally meant to be a FTP format too. My contact with the game design team says they're working on a new game but I don't know if it's a sequel to this one. No other details on it except that they only work on 1 game at a time and Runefall came out about a year ago, so if they stay on track whatever it is will be out sometime next year.

In the main menu screen you need to click on the player name area somewhere and it will take you to the player profile creation screen. I didn't have any problems with creating new players and keeping the old ones. However, your horse will continue to lose health over time even if you don't play the game - discovered this about a week ago when I went back to replay some level and the horse was just about dead; I know I didn't leave it that way!

Good luck with playing in normal mode. You get about half the moves as compared to relaxed and by the last 10 levels maybe 1/3 the moves...hair pulling hard, but I'd like to see if anyone else besides me will come back and post that they finished normal!

Go to: