What's the point posting my question when i'm not going to get an answer about the spider

[Post New]by guesswho1968 on Apr 12, 16 12:54 PM
Seriously people it's just a simple question that i want to know about how big & color this spider is, smh

Edited on 04/12/2016 at 11:40:37 PM PST

Re:What's the point posting my question when i'm not going to get an answer about the spider

[Post New]by shelterhill on Apr 14, 16 8:59 AM
I am afraid of spiders but didn't mind these, at all.
It's partly human, no not scared by it

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:What's the point posting my question when i'm not going to get an answer about the spider

[Post New]by Bartsister on Apr 14, 16 10:29 AM
shelterhill wrote:I am afraid of spiders but didn't mind these, at all.
It's partly human, no not scared by it

I love how you still didn't answer the question!

The OP wants spider specs! Spidey color and size most definitely matter!

And to Guesswho - I would answer your question in a heartbeat if I could, but this game has not dropped out of my queue yet and I am not allowed to play.

[Post New]by shelterhill on Apr 14, 16 3:41 PM
Sorry, there were big ones, small ones, some mechanical with colors, all in all normal gamespiders

It's a scary game, it has to be a bit frightening, love it!!

Edited on 04/14/2016 at 3:52:06 PM PST

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Apr 15, 16 4:59 AM
shelterhill wrote:Sorry, there were big ones, small ones, some mechanical with colors, all in all normal gamespiders

It's a scary game, it has to be a bit frightening, love it!!

Hmmm...

Sounds like what we have here is not so much a spider quality issue, but one of sheer quantity.

Hope the OP can now properly prepare for the plethora of arachnids awaiting them in this game.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Apr 15, 16 11:47 AM
What I found to be the worst.....and I am a spider phobic, is that the marbles in the spider section were spider egg cases and when you clicked on them, they disgorged lots of very small dark spiders.

There was also at least one silk encased thing that you had to click on while you were looking for a person to save.
That one disgorged so many spiders that I was totally creeped out, and had to sit with my eyes closed, repeating a mantra against fear until my breathing became more or less normal again.

I haven't completed the main game yet, so I don't know if there are more spiders, but the huge person size part spider/part person in black, brown and white while creepy, did not set off my phobia....but.....everyone is different.

My phobia Is not so bad that I am unable to play the game, which I think is particularly good.....but, of course, both of those are personal opinion.

[Post New]by shelterhill on Apr 15, 16 12:44 PM
tookat wrote:
There was also at least one silk encased thing that you had to click on while you were looking for a person to save.
That one disgorged so many spiders that I was totally creeped out, and had to sit with my eyes closed, repeating a mantra against fear until my breathing became more or less normal again.

Just finished the game, but don't recall this scene???

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Apr 16, 16 3:12 PM
There were two wrapped larger things....I think in a hall.
One of them had the nurse in it.....and if you got her first, there may not have been a need to click on the other one.
Either that, or tons of little spiders escaping into the world doesn't turn you into a gibber piece of jelly like it does me.

The nurse, if I remember correctly
SPOILER BELOW
Inside the right hand spider case.

If I am wrong, someone please let me know, and I will correct it.....
if I can help another spiderphobic avoid seeing that, I will have considered it a good deed.

[Post New]by shelterhill on Apr 18, 16 11:38 AM
I still can't remember, but I will replay this one quite soon, so I'll make sure I know and look at it.
Can't wait! ( and I hate spiders!)

Go to: