s_jjones
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Help Tutorial

[Post New]by s_jjones on Apr 12, 16 2:28 PM
It would be a great asset to this game to have a built in Help feature. For instance, if you clear the entire board and don't find the mining vein, how do you find it? Is it a series of plays that you need to do? Like 5 of the same matches in a row? If all the board is cleared how can you find anything else?

I like the game, but just getting frustrated with how it is played with little to no instructions.

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

Re:Help Tutorial

[Post New]by kdubs on Apr 12, 16 3:46 PM
There is a HELP section. You access it from the Options Menu. It is the last row of Options, in the lower left corner. Above it is the option for in-game tutorials.

I personally detest the constant interruptions of in-game tutorials, so of course I disabled it. I was enjoying the trial immensely, no popups. Then I bombed on Level 4 in terms of earning my 'badge'. All because I had no clue what a Resource Vein was.

So I go looking for the HELP and there it is right on Options. Arrow through til you hit your relevant section. Actually very helpful.

So hah! Now I know what they call the Resource Vein and I activate it and I collect my badge for that level. LOL I'm sure the tutorial would have explained it but those popup windows so irritate me that I'll put myself waywayout before I give in and do a tutorial.

s_jjones
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Help Tutorial

[Post New]by s_jjones on Apr 13, 16 10:51 AM
kdubs you are AWESOME! Thanks so much for the tip on the Help feature. I too have been bombing out on the veins, can't wait now to see how that's supposed to work. I have been enjoying the game very much! This tip will really help! Bless You!

Go to: