Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle Blog Walkthrough - POSTED 05/06/16

[Post New]by prpldva on Apr 12, 16 2:59 PM
05/16/16

Hi all, the walkthrough is posted here:

Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle Walkthrough

Please make sure you update your game. Changes were made. Just uninstall and reinstall.

Is anyone interested in a blog walkthrough? There are still a number of levels we don't have solutions posted here.

ETA- sorry for the delay all. I have completed the walkthrough and part of the testing. I hope to have it finished soon. Again, sorry for the delays.

ETA- Walkthrough has been turned in. It should be up on the blog in a few days. Again, sorry for the delay, I had another strategy guide to work on.

Also- please reinstall your game. There have been some updates I noticed.

Edited on 05/06/2016 at 3:58:43 PM PST

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough

[Post New]by thistle809 on Apr 12, 16 8:16 PM
Oh, most wonderful, compassionate and utterly delightful PrplDva, I am most certainly interested in a blog walkthrough! I suspect many others will be as more people purchase the game and get stuck as the rest of us have.

Please, please, if you have the time and energy, do put one up for all to enjoy and be grateful for.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Apr 13, 16 3:18 PM
oh yes!
Not all the levels were covered yet....
and, I would be particularly interested in a walkthrough that gave the correct alignment of the rooms.
I don't know if anything happens, if the rooms are correctly aligned at the end of each mansion and basement....
but, am curious anyway.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Blog Walkthrough

[Post New]by tookat on Apr 13, 16 3:46 PM
prpldva wrote:Is anyone interested in a blog walkthrough? There are still a number of levels we don't have solutions posted here.

prpldva , I have been noticing how much help you have been giving in this and other forums....
Just want to say....
You Are Awesome

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Apr 15, 16 5:04 PM
OK- I will start working on one. I am not doing a strategy guide right now, so I have a bit of time. That may change, so please forgive any delays. I have to do this on my own time.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Apr 15, 16 8:24 PM
PrplDva - No need to apologize for any delays; we are all so grateful for your skill in solving these puzzles which do seem at times to be "unsolvable". Your skill is surpassed only by your generosity in sharing your solutions with the rest of us. I am sure none of us will fuss or complain; we're too busy trying to find our way out of those rooms and far too glad to have you rescue us!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough - PENDING

[Post New]by prpldva on Apr 17, 16 9:45 AM
Aw shucks- you fishies will make me blush! ..Who am I kidding..MORE MORE MORE! LOL

Anyway, I have 3 sections done, 5 to go. Working as fast as I can.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough - PENDING- UPDATE 04/29/16

[Post New]by prpldva on Apr 29, 16 2:23 PM
Updated the first post to read:

ETA- sorry for the delay all. I have completed the walkthrough and part of the testing. I hope to have it finished soon. Again, sorry for the delays.

bgarcia
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by bgarcia on Apr 30, 16 12:46 AM
Thanks for all you do. What do you do in your spare time? LOL

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Apr 30, 16 5:51 PM
bgarcia wrote:Thanks for all you do. What do you do in your spare time? LOL

I LOVE doing walkthroughs and strategy guides! So I am very thankful I get to do them.

As for spare time.. I believe that is a myth! LOL

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 1, 16 12:34 PM
prpldva - My deepest, most heartfelt gratitude! You have helped many of us retain our sanity (in my case, that is a rather small item) and undoubtedly gave many the courage to plunge into this cavern of craziness.

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on May 3, 16 10:26 AM
Hello Prpldva,

Yaaaaaay! ! ! ! I'm SO happy to learn you have completed a walkthrough for this game and as soon as you have the testing for it completed it will be ready!!!

I tried the demo of Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle when it came out and love the game, but decided I didn't want to buy it unless a walkthrough was available. Didn't want it to be one of those games that I couldn't finish because I was hopelessly stuck.

But NOW, I will be able to buy it with confidence, knowing I can check the walkthrough you created if I get stuck... and get the use of the full game. Thank you... thank you... thank you!!!

As you know, you have also graciously helped me with various other issues in the past and I appreciate your skill and helpfulness so very much.

Classicaljazz

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough - PENDING- UPDATE 05/05/16

[Post New]by prpldva on May 5, 16 7:06 PM

Walkthrough has been turned in. It should be up on the blog in a few days. Again, sorry for the delay, I had another strategy guide to work on.

Also- please reinstall your game. There have been some updates I noticed.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 5, 16 7:07 PM
Classicaljazz wrote:Hello Prpldva,

Yaaaaaay! ! ! ! I'm SO happy to learn you have completed a walkthrough for this game and as soon as you have the testing for it completed it will be ready!!!

I tried the demo of Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle when it came out and love the game, but decided I didn't want to buy it unless a walkthrough was available. Didn't want it to be one of those games that I couldn't finish because I was hopelessly stuck.

But NOW, I will be able to buy it with confidence, knowing I can check the walkthrough you created if I get stuck... and get the use of the full game. Thank you... thank you... thank you!!!

As you know, you have also graciously helped me with various other issues in the past and I appreciate your skill and helpfulness so very much.

Classicaljazz

Thanks Jazz! I hope you find it helpful!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle Blog Walkthrough - POSTED 05/06/16

[Post New]by prpldva on May 6, 16 1:24 PM
Hi all, the walkthrough is posted here:

Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle Walkthrough

Please make sure you update your game. Changes were made. Just uninstall and reinstall.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

Edited on 05/06/2016 at 3:59:02 PM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on May 6, 16 3:50 PM
omgosh!

With photos and everything!
capering and happy dancing.....

Now I know I WILL be able to help Anne defeat the evil Spoiler.....
and to thoroughly examine the entire crazy mansions as they enfold around her.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 6, 16 4:01 PM
Hi Everyone,

A big Thank You to prpldva for another great walkthrough! To make things more convenient, we've stickied this thread and have made the links to the walkthrough clickable.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 6, 16 4:47 PM
tookat wrote:omgosh!

With photos and everything!
capering and happy dancing.....

Now I know I WILL be able to help Anne defeat the evil Spoiler.....
and to thoroughly examine the entire crazy mansions as they enfold around her.

LOL * joins tookat in the Snoopy dance!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 6, 16 4:50 PM
thistle809 wrote:prpldva - My deepest, most heartfelt gratitude! You have helped many of us retain our sanity (in my case, that is a rather small item) and undoubtedly gave many the courage to plunge into this cavern of craziness.

Sorry I missed your post earlier, thistle809. Your comment about sanity made me larf (yes, larf...its a laugh and... something else )!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 6, 16 4:51 PM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

A big Thank You to prpldva for another great walkthrough! To make things more convenient, we've stickied this thread and have made the links to the walkthrough clickable.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Thank you, bfgWaimea!

Go to: