gillp
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

How many levels?

[Post New]by gillp on Dec 30, 09 12:55 PM
How many levels are there? I get to 1 of 9 and then no more - is that it?

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Re:How many levels?

[Post New]by Misty40 on Dec 30, 09 12:58 PM
Hello and welcome to the pond. I have no idea about the levels. I played the game a few months ago and only got so far...LOL.

[Post New]by ljbutler1951 on Apr 11, 10 3:43 PM
I haven't played this for about a year and just started u again. Last time I played my score got up to about 7 or 9 million and then it just started looping back to the previous level.

[Post New]by shpgrl400 on Apr 26, 12 12:08 PM
Thats what happens to me at 1/9 it just keeps looping back so I have to figure thats it.

[Post New]by warheit on Apr 26, 12 8:46 PM
what do you mean by 1/9? Looking at the dial, there are 80 lights-- every tenth one is larger than the preceding 9, and every 20 the large light is bigger than the tenth-- there are a total of 4 of the largest lights which correspond on a clock to 12 noon (the last light) 3 O'clock (20th light) 6 O'clock (40th light) 9 O'clock 60th light-- the 80th light is the last one to light up again at 12 O'clock. I keep losing around light 55. Are you referring to 1/9 as going around the dial again?

[Post New]by shpgrl400 on Apr 27, 12 7:14 PM
NO its the level that you are playing has nothing to do with the clock.

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Aug 19, 12 2:48 PM
What's this about a clock? Is there a clock in this game somewhere?

[Post New]by lbcook1107 on Nov 25, 12 6:32 AM
There are only 8 true levels to the game. I beat it at 9-1. once you fill all the "lights" this last level is pretty easy to beat. A congratulatory message pops ups telling you how magnificent you are : ). You CAN defeat this game. just remember to throw away a ball that doesn't help, pay attention to the next color and don't be afraid to use the right mouse to change the color of the ball you're going to fire. Good Luck.

Go to: