dzinr38
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Crashes when trying to open

[Post New]by dzinr38 on Dec 30, 09 1:43 PM
I would love to try this game out, but whenever I try to open it after decompressing the file, it crashes, so I get nowhere. This is on a Mac. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!

Re:Crashes when trying to open

[Post New]by ariesgirlforever on Jan 15, 10 3:52 PM
mine is doing the same thing on my puter. i can get through to click the option to play, then it goes and crashes on me. i've gone and deleted the game then reinstalled the game, and i still can not get it to play. can anyone help??

[Post New]by MissHappiness19 on Feb 24, 10 11:56 AM
This is happening to me too. It worked perfectly during the one hour trial demo, but as soon as I entered the Registration code it crashed and now refuses to open. I've never had this problem before on my Mac, and don't understand why it's doing it now when it didn't for the trial.

If anyone figures out how to fix the problem, it would be greatly appreciated!

[Post New]by MissHappiness19 on Feb 24, 10 12:01 PM
Wow, I posted too soon! I figured out how to solve the problem. (Thank you Mac Forum!) For anyone else having this problem: this game insists being in the Applications folder. All my other games are organised nicely in Subfolders, but this one is stubborn! So, if your game crashes, try putting it there.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Feb 24, 10 12:36 PM
MissHappiness19 wrote:Wow, I posted too soon! I figured out how to solve the problem. (Thank you Mac Forum!) For anyone else having this problem: this game insists being in the Applications folder. All my other games are organised nicely in Subfolders, but this one is stubborn! So, if your game crashes, try putting it there.

Heartwild Solitaire is one game you might want to get directly from the developer. If downloaded from there, it does not crash if it is not in the Applications folder, and there are extra levels for the game only available from that site. The extra levels are free.

[Post New]by MissHappiness19 on Feb 27, 10 1:24 PM
shorenuf wrote:
MissHappiness19 wrote:Wow, I posted too soon! I figured out how to solve the problem. (Thank you Mac Forum!) For anyone else having this problem: this game insists being in the Applications folder. All my other games are organised nicely in Subfolders, but this one is stubborn! So, if your game crashes, try putting it there.

Heartwild Solitaire is one game you might want to get directly from the developer. If downloaded from there, it does not crash if it is not in the Applications folder, and there are extra levels for the game only available from that site. The extra levels are free.

Thanks for the information! I hadn't known that!

Go to: