LUA error

[Post New]by TomSchulte on Apr 13, 16 9:13 AM
Every time I try to load the game it just makes a pop up error message come up.

It says:
Lua error has occured

Then the clickable OK box under the ERROR message.

When I click OK it just exits the window that was trying to open the game, but that window is black anyway when pop up LUA ERROR message is up.

Anyone else with this problem and could you fix it? If so what did you do because I REALLY want to play it again.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:LUA error

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 13, 16 10:02 AM
Hi TomSchulte,

I'm sorry to hear that when trying to load the game, an error message appears stating that a LUA error has occurred. LUA is a programming language and since you are seeing this error, it is possible that there is some miscommunication with how it is being read on your system. Please refer to the following help article to uninstall and reinstall the game as it is known to help resolve this error message:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team contains the tools to further troubleshoot and are always willing to help.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated technical thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Reflections of Life: Dark Architect Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: