Prime Suspects

[Post New]by nettiebaby on Dec 30, 09 2:51 PM
Hi, everyone. I'm new to Big Fish and I recently purchased the game Prime Suspects. I'm having a problem with puzzle # 3. It only lets me highlight 15 letters and that's it. How do I find the rest of the words with this problem? I'm confused on how to solve this. Any answers?

bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Re:Prime Suspects

[Post New]by bfgBering on Dec 30, 09 2:57 PM
Hi Fishies!

Just swimming by to let you know I've moved this to the game forums to keep things organized.

Happy gaming!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Dec 30, 09 3:12 PM
nettiebaby. Just highlight one word and release left mouse for that word to kick in. Sounds like you are trying to do more words together to do 15 letters, none of them are that long that I know of. Sometimes you do have to include the S plural, sometimes not. Does this answer your question?

I had a problem with the word search puzzles because I was just clicking on a letter at a time. You have to hold down left mouse button, drag thru the rest of a word you see then release just there on last letter. I guess that was in instructions but didn't stick in my memory once I started playing.

[Post New]by violinist1981 on May 9, 10 5:38 PM
I had the same problem when I played, and since was the first HGO game I played and the first in the series I was a mess playing

puzzledone wrote:nettiebaby. Just highlight one word and release left mouse for that word to kick in. Sounds like you are trying to do more words together to do 15 letters, none of them are that long that I know of. Sometimes you do have to include the S plural, sometimes not. Does this answer your question?

I had a problem with the word search puzzles because I was just clicking on a letter at a time. You have to hold down left mouse button, drag thru the rest of a word you see then release just there on last letter. I guess that was in instructions but didn't stick in my memory once I started playing.

Go to: