Can't open the Notebook

[Post New]by mikemcnair on Dec 30, 09 8:07 PM
[b] Could someone please tell me how to access my notebook in the lower right of my screen? It flashes but when I click nothing happens. I've uninstalled and then reinstalled the game, but the problem is the same. I too, am very disappointed in this game. I think after Return to Ravenhearst and Dire Grove, I may be expecting too much.

Anam_Craite
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

Re:Can't open the Notebook

[Post New]by Anam_Craite on Dec 31, 09 2:11 AM
I, too, have the same problem. Also, I can't get back to areas I need to revisit. I never had this or similar problems with any other games. I'm just glad I found this out as well as some of the reviews prior to purchasing.

Sorry I couldn't be of any help...

[Post New]by pixiegirl225 on Jan 2, 10 11:24 AM
I too am having problems. Can anyone help? Does anyone know how to open the notebook?

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Jan 3, 10 10:10 AM
You should be able to open it, just by clicking on it.
However, IMO, you don't really need the notebook, to play the game.....it only contains information on things you have already done.

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Jan 3, 10 10:42 AM
I commented about this in a post a while ago. I am pretty fed up that I paid for the collector edition and then the darn thing does not work. To me it is not the point that the game does not need it (if it was put in the game I want to use it), but the fact that the game is flawed. I did not complain to BFG, but it does make the likelihood of me ever getting a collector edition again MIGHTY slim. But thank you for letting me know it was not just my error--maybe I will ask BFG.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

[Post New]by macungiemike on Jan 7, 10 6:21 AM
I agree with LucyMarie why have it if you can't use it. I don't think I'll be purchasing any future COLECTORS EDITIONS games as they don't seem to be worth the extra $$$.
Macungiemike

Go to: