Virtual City 1-9 TUNNEL VISION

[Post New]by citytruck on Dec 31, 09 1:41 AM
IM STUCK THIS STAGE I DON'T TO SEND NEWSPAPER TO THE OTHER TOWN AND GET BACK COSMETIC BACK IN MY TOWN

Re:Virtual City 1-9 TUNNEL VISION

[Post New]by SystemOverlord on Dec 31, 09 11:06 AM
Hi:

Did you build the tunnel yet? If not, do that and then send one truck to Craig to deliver the magazines and then send a second (different) truck to Craig to get the cosmetics and deliver them to the Mall. Try to send upgraded trucks if you can - more money and faster to reach the total # of items delivered ('cos they carry more).

Yorkenshaw
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Yorkenshaw on Jan 1, 10 2:56 AM
I did this level, but couldn't get expert. Took me 20 minutes. Anyone know how to do it in less time? I built tunnel first, but it took ages to get money to do the rest, and to finally get the cosmetics back.

[Post New]by SystemOverlord on Jan 1, 10 11:27 AM
You should wait to build the tunnel until you've got your magazine production/supply chain up and running and making some money. Then build the tunnel and have your two upgraded trucks ready to send to Craig - one to deliver the magazines and the other to bring back the cosmetics. There's no point building the tunnel before you're producing the magazines, because you have nothing yet to trade to Craig, so you'll not get any revenue right away.

[Post New]by virtualpj on Sep 17, 10 7:23 AM
level 1.9
I can accumulate tons of cash and have built the tunnel , but the instructions are to construct a saw mill, a paper factory and printing factory
BUT.. i dont have these buildings in my 'arsenal'.. when i go to 'build' i dont have these buildings in 'misc' or 'environment' and the tutorial doesnt tell me where else to
find them or how to get them.. i have the r and d upgrades for the saw mill at least so not sure where to go from here.
i have tried to make loads of money in case that unlocks them but it doesnt - i cleared forest too...
i cant progress without producing magazines - but how ?

any ideas ?

[Post New]by fulhamfcboy on Sep 20, 10 2:48 AM
Hi, Im stuck on exactly the same level, tunnel vision 1-9. I get no option to build the saw mill! How do I get around this? Ive tried everything!

[Post New]by bigellmo on Sep 20, 10 12:42 PM
I've got the same problem. Looking at the walkthrough it seems as if there should be a paper mill at the start as well. I was just starting to get into this one as well! So frustrating!

[Post New]by fulhamfcboy on Sep 20, 10 11:52 PM
I worked it out! Doh, on the building tab you can scroll to the left for a further page of icons! from there you can select the saw mill!!!

[Post New]by MaryMoody1976 on Oct 10, 14 4:04 PM
I have everything running but my cosmetic trucks won't come back after I've sent them off?

Go to: