sedbee
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

stuck with minigame raccoon

[Post New]by sedbee on Apr 14, 16 7:06 AM
Hi ya'll
I am stuck feeding the raccoon..can't seem to find the last food item....when I press the hint button it only tells me "there is nothing to do here at the moment".....
What am I missing??
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Sed

Re:stuck with minigame raccoon

[Post New]by grammagolf7 on Apr 14, 16 7:53 AM
Me too!

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Apr 14, 16 8:30 AM
leave the place and come back in with me it happend when i had to get a doll

nypitterpat
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by nypitterpat on Apr 14, 16 8:56 AM
Did you find the pretzel, it is on left side of the tool box. hope this helps.

[Post New]by DugTheDog on Apr 14, 16 9:18 AM
The last piece of food I found was a strawberry inside the lamp or lantern or whatever on the left side of the table. Did you find that one?

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Apr 14, 16 9:56 AM
you have to find 12 pieces of food some he doesnt like but just try them

Jaiquithe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Jaiquithe on Apr 14, 16 10:40 AM
I've left and returned, quit the game and came back, found all the food but one thing, including the pretzel and strawberry, but can't get beyond the racoon, either. I don't know what it is I'm missing. I gave him the tomoato under the pots, the candy in the tin, the strawberry, the carrot, cheese. Maybe I'll uninstall it, then reinstall it and see if that helps.

Edited on 04/14/2016 at 6:54:16 PM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Apr 14, 16 11:21 AM
-Jaiquithe-

You have to click on the group of fuses he has collected for you. (I actually had to click on them twice)

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Apr 14, 16 11:28 AM
There's also some candy on the left lower side of your screen.

Edited on 04/14/2016 at 11:28:35 AM PST

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Apr 14, 16 12:05 PM
Tomato underneath the stack of flowerpots?!

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Apr 14, 16 1:02 PM
hello.im also stuck down to the last crumb of food gave him every thing you could pick up and im still stuck (tells me theres nothing left to do)so without the fuses im not going any where.Sounds like something isnt right with game . thanks

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 14, 16 1:13 PM
The last bit of food I found was the carrot which is on the top left(ish) shelf.

I have always found in a game that the last item is difficult to find, I don't know why but it happens to me all the time.

Dax

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Apr 14, 16 4:57 PM
Below are the 12 things to feed the raccoon
(spoiler: highlight to read)

grapes
shrimp
tomato (under flower pots)
candy (inside tin)
strawberry
apple
carrot
cheese
cracker
nuts
cucumber
pretzel

HTH

Edited on 04/15/2016 at 7:45:22 AM PST

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 14, 16 5:45 PM
Thanks, steve. I am sure that will be helpful for players.

Edited on 04/14/2016 at 5:45:21 PM PST

Jaiquithe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Jaiquithe on Apr 14, 16 7:31 PM
okay...here's the deal. I have 11 fuses...the racoon keeps wanting more to eat...and the hint tells me there is nothing left to do there. I've obviously found 11 bits of food, but can NOT locate the 12th one. I left and returned, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, tried double clicking on the fuses, now I'm totally frustrated. I'd like to buy this game, but not if I can't solve the racoon problem so I can continue on. I checked the list of food items, but it's been so long, I can't recall what I found and what I haven't.

AND...where's the hard object I need to move the brick at the gate to the house where I found one of the rings?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 14, 16 8:30 PM
You use a wooden mallet to loosen the brick, but you don't find the wooden mallet until later on in the game.

[Post New]by leapfrog0202 on Apr 14, 16 9:30 PM
Jaiquithe wrote:okay...here's the deal. I have 11 fuses...the racoon keeps wanting more to eat...and the hint tells me there is nothing left to do there. I've obviously found 11 bits of food, but can NOT locate the 12th one. I left and returned, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, tried double clicking on the fuses, now I'm totally frustrated. I'd like to buy this game, but not if I can't solve the racoon problem so I can continue on. I checked the list of food items, but it's been so long, I can't recall what I found and what I haven't.

AND...where's the hard object I need to move the brick at the gate to the house where I found one of the rings?

2 posts above yours steve_san posted all the food items. That should help.

sedbee
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by sedbee on Apr 15, 16 8:42 AM
alright,I tried every suggestion ya'll posted(Thank you!!!),but nothing worked....I fed that greedy raccoon every morsel of food I could find(all 12 items and then some) and it still wants more....guess it's time to contact customer service....
Thank ya'll for helping!
Sed

azoch
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by azoch on Apr 15, 16 11:45 AM
anybody having trouble with trying to get thru the door on the ship. i do not understand the A2 B3 instructions. I have looked into the guide, but really it does explain the procedure.... you cannot skip the area.... what am i doing wrong????

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Apr 15, 16 12:23 PM
azoch wrote:anybody having trouble with trying to get thru the door on the ship. i do not understand the A2 B3 instructions. I have looked into the guide, but really it does explain the procedure.... you cannot skip the area.... what am i doing wrong????

Basically, what it means is that you have to click on "A" (Bottom left handle) twice, and "B" (Bottom right handle) three times, and the door should open. You also need to have all four handles attached to the door(I seem to remember one of them was missing initially?)

Hope this helps.

Edited on 04/15/2016 at 12:25:43 PM PST

Go to: