Zacx
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Screen Flashes

[Post New]by Zacx on Apr 14, 16 7:53 PM
My screen flashes a lot when I click on different things. Anyone have any ideas what to do? I didn't know how to post this on technical issues.

Re:Screen Flashes

[Post New]by sweet_sunshine on Apr 15, 16 8:37 AM
I have this issue as well. I mostly notice it when I open the backpack or try to open a treasure chest. I have a really hard time hitting the right spot on the treasure chest to get the window with the 'Open' button to come up.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 15, 16 9:10 AM
I don't have this issue but maybe the following tech support articles might help...I'm guessing it is some kind of video incompatibility issue or else your screen resolution might need to be increased. My resolution is at 1680 x 1050 pixels and I keep my video driver updated every month:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Screen Resolution

Edited on 04/17/2016 at 2:20:06 PM PST

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Apr 15, 16 10:02 PM
same here, the flashing is really annoying. it's mostly the refresh rate of icon images from what i've noticed. they might have it set a bit high for those of us with so-called older computers

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 17, 16 2:19 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear people have been seeing flashing on the screen of the game. Thank you SynthpopAddict for stopping by with those great recommendations! Both of those help articles can be very useful when there are issues with game displays, and to make things a little easier, I've gone ahead and made those links clickable.

If this problem continues, we encourage contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help, and can gather data on and report issues to the right teams.

Since this is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If anyone notices any glitches in the future, please feel free to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Silver Tale here.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: