chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

please dont lock this...another face book update!

[Post New]by chumface on Apr 14, 16 8:27 PM
quote...

Hey!

When I posted the last message, I expected by now to upload the trailer and announce the release date. Unfortunately, I still can't do either.
We relied on outsourcing for several tasks and now we're stuck waiting for some of those contractors. We are waiting for proofreading and some actors. They are very talented professionals and I am sure that the delay will be worth it.

But the good news is that the main game is ready and we are finishing up the bonus chapter! Hopefully soon you will get to see the trailer and we will set a tentative release date with Big Fish.

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

Re:please dont lock this...another face book update!

[Post New]by didersham on Apr 25, 16 8:30 AM
Yay!!

LaComtesse
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by LaComtesse on May 13, 16 5:02 PM
Will purchase as soon as it's released

Bar80
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Bar80 on May 16, 16 1:40 AM
Thank you for the update.

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Jun 3, 16 7:03 PM
guess this thread can be locked now...new updates on release date are out...

Debnfla
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by Debnfla on Jun 18, 16 5:38 PM
I can't wait for this game to come out! I will buy it as soon as it does.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 8, 16 3:51 PM
Hello everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what games you're excited to see possibly be released on our site. Sorry it took a while for us to swim by and reply, so I want to thank you all for your patience as well. While the Forum Moderation Team does not receive information on future releases including their dates or the games to be released, we do have the tools available to make sure this sort of feedback gets to the appropriate teams so they can have it while making those choices.

A lot of different factors contribute to whether a game is released or not, and we want to be sure we have all the information we can before we make such tough choices, so we certainly appreciate the feedback and I've made sure that the content of this thread and others like it have been given to the right teams for their use.

Since this thread seems to be discussing a game that isn't available on our site, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Thanks for understanding, and if there are any questions about this post or the forums, please feel free to PM me or to send a PM to any of the active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

Thank you again for your patience and for your understanding,

bfgIlinalta

Go to: