Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Fear for Sale: The House on Black River here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 15, 16 12:35 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 04/15/2016 at 9:00:04 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Fear for Sale: The House on Black River here.

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 15, 16 8:59 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Fear for Sale: The House on Black River here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Fear for Sale: The House on Black River.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on Apr 20, 16 2:23 PM
I love the "Fear for Sale" games. I have all the ones in the series and in my opinion this is one of the best. Color, sound and animation are all great, as well as the voice-overs. The words don't sync with the characters' lips because they were obviously programmed in another language, but that didn't bother me. The gameplay is smooth and always makes sense. Once you find an object, you don't have to carry it around very far before you can use it - a great feature.

I love the interactive map, and with all the areas involved you really need it. The hidden object games are in various styles but you always have the option of playing an alternative game - a jigsaw puzzle which is my personal favorite. There's a lot of hip-hopping back and forth between scenes, especially toward the end of the game, but the map makes that relatively painless.

I definitely recommend this game!

[Post New]by flutter on May 9, 16 5:24 AM
I'm curious why there is always "a thread" from daxadillion but no way to follow it.

sn665
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by sn665 on Jul 13, 16 10:29 PM
This is one of the best games I have played on Big Fish. Never a dull moment, always something to do,exciting and fun. I have only written 2 reviews before and that was for excellence. This game gets 5 stars from me and I urge everyone to buy it.

I recommend this game.

rdekker1
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by rdekker1 on Nov 1, 16 10:06 PM
I tried to play this game to the end but I got so bored with it. It just seemed to go on and on without the end in site. I just could not finish it. And I usually like the fear for sale games. Maybe the next one will keep my attention to the end.

Go to: