bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Blog Walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Murders in the Rue Morgue!

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Dec 31, 09 11:13 AM
Hi Fishies,

One of our talented Big Fish Blog Walkthrough writers, Margie B, has just put her expertise to use in a walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe Murders in the Rue Morgue!

If you need any help while playing this title or the Collector's Edition, please just click on the following link to consult our full walkthrough:

Blog Walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe Murders in the Rue Morgue

Happy gaming!

Edited on 11/29/2011 at 1:57:44 PM PST

axogur
Salmon
Salmon
2,525 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Murders in the Rue Morgue!

[Post New]by axogur on Jan 9, 10 2:36 PM
BFG and Margie B.

Many thanks for the nice and clear walkthrough.

Used it sofar for :
1) to get out of jail
2) how to get the ladder
3) and proberly what to do with the hair (as Highlandmax gave
solutation about shelf and microscope).

(I don't understand that so many (new) fishies ask questions
about their play-problems with game in general, whilst their are so
clear and good walkthroughs ?)

dady45
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Murders in the Rue Morgue!

[Post New]by dady45 on Jan 9, 10 2:37 PM
Trust me ,
you are going to love this SUPER PREMIUM game.

I enjoy having the strategy guide immediately available there.
Gameplay is very good, Poe's tale, Graphics are Top-beautiful, plot plausible, objects are not tiny and you can actually find them!
Mini games are good, not too hard .
Love it! Enjoy!

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Jan 9, 10 2:48 PM
Dark Tales- Once I started play this SUPER game, I could not stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has taken me roughly 7 hrs.
What a game!!!!!!!
I thoroughly enjoyed playing this one.
Try it!!!! Hope it will help!!!!!

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Jan 23, 10 3:00 PM
To MargieB: I'm curious, when you write walkthroughs do you actually solve the games completely by yourself or are you given help by the game's developer?

[Post New]by frances1037 on Jan 29, 10 11:38 PM
I seemed to have gotten stuck on the wolf lock and the ladder I need for the tall chest and the small chest thats nailed can you give me a hint of what I have missed?

[Post New]by robchook on Jan 31, 10 9:42 PM
I am stuck at the ladder, ball and pipette too. Very frustrating and I too need help please!!!!

hcopter51
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by hcopter51 on Feb 1, 10 10:01 AM
Thanks for the great game/walkthrough BFG...

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 1, 10 10:37 AM
Terri218 wrote:To MargieB: I'm curious, when you write walkthroughs do you actually solve the games completely by yourself or are you given help by the game's developer?

Hi Terri218

Sorry but I just saw your question for the first time.

To answer your question, we do not get the answers from the developers, we have to figure it out ourselves.

Take care,

Margie B

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 1, 10 10:46 AM
robchook wrote:I am stuck at the ladder, ball and pipette too. Very frustrating and I too need help please!!!!

Hi robchook,.

Did you place the Pipette on the banister to collect the blood yet?

Margie B

Edited on 02/01/2010 at 10:47:43 AM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 1, 10 10:51 AM
frances1037 wrote:I seemed to have gotten stuck on the wolf lock and the ladder I need for the tall chest and the small chest thats nailed can you give me a hint of what I have missed?

Hi Frances,

Were you able to figure it out yet? if not, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Thanks,

Margie B

[Post New]by andrejka29 on Mar 25, 10 12:31 PM
robchook wrote:I am stuck at the ladder, ball and pipette too. Very frustrating and I too need help please!!!!

I am stuck with the wolf lock the ladder and carpet please help me ....

[Post New]by BHaught09 on Mar 25, 10 3:02 PM
I cannot get the lock to accept the ball. I have 2 balls in place but the third ball will not go in. Now what? I have put that ball every place I know and nothing happens. I know where it goes.

[Post New]by caroline_1965 on Apr 13, 10 2:28 PM
IM STUCK AT THE PART WHERE YOU GO INTO THE JAIL CELLS...IVE ALREADY WENT INTO ALL 3 NOW WHAT?

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 13, 10 2:41 PM
Welcome to the pond caroline_1965!

After your find the report about Odenheimer, a restaurateur in the last jail cell, you will need to go to the map and click on the Odenheimer restaurant to go to the next chapter. There are some great screenshots in the walkthrough at the top of the thread that will help.

Happy Gaming1
bfgTigris

[Post New]by kredhead on Jul 9, 10 6:58 PM
I'M STUCK AT THE PART WHERE YOU GO INTO THE JAIL CELLS...IVE ALREADY WENT INTO ALL 3 NOW WHAT? I don't see anything in the cells to get me out of there or solve anything!

[Post New]by halfbreedredneck on Aug 17, 10 1:45 PM
I am trying to out of the jailer's office, how do i get out?

[Post New]by rachel_burnie on Nov 13, 10 11:48 PM
I gave the doctor the sample and searched the room and now I have a knifef and hair sample and don't know what to do.....can anyone help me figure out what to do next? Please and thanks

[Post New]by anabel07 on Jan 25, 11 6:04 PM
Where do I go to pring the Walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Murders in the Rue Morgue ??

Blog Walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Murders in the Rue Morgue!

[Post New]by richardwood24 on Aug 1, 11 11:23 AM
[u]
bfgEuphrates wrote:Hi Fishies,

One of our talented Big Fish Blog Walkthrough writers, Margie B, has just put her expertise to use in a walkthrough for [i]Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe Murders in the Rue Morgue
!

If you need any help while playing this title or the Collector's Edition, please just click on the following link to consult our full walkthrough:

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/dark-tales-edgar-allan-poes-murder-rue-morgue-collectors-edition-walkthrough/>[b]Blog Walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe Murders in the Rue Morgue
</a>

Happy gaming!

Go to: